Welcome To aBlackWeb

First dates: How Much Should You Spend?

Man I’m tryna have fun on the first date or any date. I ain’t tryna be cautious to not spend over $100. I ain’t about to be spending a good $500 but if I came off $200 and had a bomb ass time, then what’s the problem?!

First date I ain’t really trying to have fun.

I’m trying to talk and and gage the mental.

I’m out the game though.

i think it may be different for people who are going on "dates" every week and shit with new people

thats just linking up but ya'll really know what the premise is lol

This. Pretty much word for word. I don't mind spending money on a date because I'm gonna enjoy MYSELF. Hopefully you enjoy yourself too...but I'm gonna enjoy myself. I'ma have a good meal. Enjoy doing whatever activity I'm doing. Drink as much of whatever it is I want. You're welcome to enjoy all those things with me while we get to know each other. But I don't really even look at it as I'm taking YOU out.

If that makes sense.

This right here.

You can be wonderfully cheap and still maneuver in 2020, don’t let em try to tell you different kings
You absolutely can because I’m good with a date at the park if it’s a live ass date. However, if it’s dealing with going somewhere that costs money and your max is $50. FOH.

You absolutely can because I’m good with a date at the park if it’s a live ass date. However, if it’s dealing with going somewhere that costs money and your max is $50. FOH.

The $100 max only exists in my head, and if she crosses it nonchalantly I know what I’m dealing with. She’s getting ghosted soon...

You guys are suckers.

Never spend more than $10 (ten dollars) on the first date. If you have chemistry there will be a second date and you can spend more.

But there's no way in hell I'm gonna spend $100 on a girl that I really don't know and we might have nothing in common.

Take her to a pizza shop and buy her a slice and a drink, or Starbucks and get her one of those fancy latte's. Then say, "alright it's nice hangin out with you, I'll call you later tonight".

Is that why that girl ain’t call me after?
Idk.
I put it like this, if I’m taking a dude on a date, I’m not gonna let money limit me from having a good time. If I had a max of $100 but I’m enjoying myself and something costs an extra $25-30. I’m coming off that. I’m enjoying myself. I’m not gonna be out here wilding with my money but I’m not letting it limit my possibilities.

Back