Welcome To aBlackWeb

First dates: How Much Should You Spend?

You guys are suckers.

Never spend more than $10 (ten dollars) on the first date. If you have chemistry there will be a second date and you can spend more.

But there's no way in hell I'm gonna spend $100 on a girl that I really don't know and we might have nothing in common.

Take her to a pizza shop and buy her a slice and a drink, or Starbucks and get her one of those fancy latte's. Then say, "alright it's nice hangin out with you, I'll call you later tonight".
:wtf11:

The $100 max only exists in my head, and if she crosses it nonchalantly I know what I’m dealing with. She’s getting ghosted soon...
How does she even know she crossing it? Y’all cheap af! But be the same dudes hollering you don’t want a chick who after your money.

What money?! If you got a tight grip on $100. You ain’t making enough money to be worried about a chick using you for money.

You guys are suckers.

Never spend more than $10 (ten dollars) on the first date. If you have chemistry there will be a second date and you can spend more.

But there's no way in hell I'm gonna spend $100 on a girl that I really don't know and we might have nothing in common.

Take her to a pizza shop and buy her a slice and a drink, or Starbucks and get her one of those fancy latte's. Then say, "alright it's nice hangin out with you, I'll call you later tonight".

Ditto on the Starbucks dates. Done that on the first date and realized that things weren’t gonna work out. Only spent like $15.

If it's a effort to fuck, dive into da shoe box kitty grab a handful, and spend till I feel like the price has exceeded it's worth, than I kamikaze

If its cause I like her, I'm liable to play brokie and gage her reaction.

If I have money, I dont care if the perception is that I dont so I dont feel compelled to try to live up to any normal standard

This. Pretty much word for word. I don't mind spending money on a date because I'm gonna enjoy MYSELF. Hopefully you enjoy yourself too...but I'm gonna enjoy myself. I'ma have a good meal. Enjoy doing whatever activity I'm doing. Drink as much of whatever it is I want. You're welcome to enjoy all those things with me while we get to know each other. But I don't really even look at it as I'm taking YOU out.

If that makes sense.
Allllll of this!!!!

As much as YOU want to not how much is "required"

whether its 5 or 500

the date is or should be about gauging interest..

How does she even know she crossing it? Y’all cheap af! But be the same dudes hollering you don’t want a chick who after you’re money.
What money?! If you got a tight grip on $100. You ain’t making enough money to be worried about a chick using you for money.

I don’t want her to know she’s crossing it, I want a genuine picture of her spending habits. The older I get the more I realize importance of a considerate partner. If she asks me something like “do you mind if I order this?” then she probably passes the test. Gotta weed out people who are entitled and inconsiderate early man.

How does she even know she crossing it? Y’all cheap af! But be the same dudes hollering you don’t want a chick who after you’re money.

Me being tight with my money has afforded me to marry a beautiful smart woman, have 3 kids buy two cars, go on vacations, kids getting whatever they want and need and suppose to be closing on a house 08/17/2020.

It works for some of us. Now me and my wife would spend a 100 easy over dinner.

Pray for me with this house though

I don’t want her to know she’s crossing it, I want a genuine picture of her spending habits. The older I get the more I realize importance of a considerate partner. If she asks me something like “do you mind if I order this?” then she probably passes the test. Gotta weed out people who are entitled early man.

Spending habits tell you a lot about a person. As I got older shit became clear as fuck

Me being tight with my money has afforded me to marry a beautiful smart woman, have 3 kids buy two cars, go on vacations, kids getting whatever they want and need and suppose to be closing on a house 08/17/2020.

It works for some of us. Now me and my wife would spend a 100 easy over dinner.

Pray for me with this house though
Just say you wanted to brag about your wife again. Nobody
said you couldn’t get a chick or any of the things you listed.

This is about first dates.

I don’t want her to know she’s crossing it, I want a genuine picture of her spending habits. The older I get the more I realize importance of a considerate partner. If she asks me something like “do you mind if I order this?” then she probably passes the test. Gotta weed out people who are entitled and inconsiderate early man.
So if she asks and it goes over the $100 then what?

Back