Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION Final Fantasy XVI

I'm buying don't care about black ppl in it. Downloaded demo haven't played yet. Maybe tonight after finals.

I get black ppl want their place but they done recanted icon rolls in last decade. Don't fall on that sword. I'm west Indian family from Barbados.

More relate to jersey where I grew up but born on Philly.

Internet got ppl in a choke hold smh..

im playing the demo now.. its early but I wanna see more of this battle system before I determine if I fuck with it or not

yeah its strange i been in a couple battles now and I only have control of one of the three people in my party. Cant even give the others instructions on shit to do so far. Not sure if thats gonna change down the line or not
I don’t even hate that honestly

I don’t even hate that honestly

ehhh one of the things I like about FF is coming up with strategies for the party and combination attacks n shit.

It's different and im not sure if thats something that will be introduced later in the story or not but these two niggas im with right now aint too useful so far lol.

Alot of button mashing too. I dont hate it and its not a deal breaker for me.. just gonna take some getting used to

ehhh one of the things I like about FF is coming up with strategies for the party and combination attacks n shit.

It's different and im not sure if thats something that will be introduced later in the story or not but these two niggas im with right now aint too useful so far lol.

Alot of button mashing too. I dont hate it and its not a deal breaker for me.. just gonna take some getting used to
Yeah I never played a FF game until the 7 remake so I don’t have a preferred play style but just from playing JRPGs where you can switch characters on the fly I never really did like playing as the other characters

But not giving other party members instructions is weird

But i think I remember your companions don’t stay with you and drop in and out throughout the game

I’ll play the demo tomorrow

yeah its strange i been in a couple battles now and I only have control of one of the three people in my party. Cant even give the others instructions on shit to do so far. Not sure if thats gonna change down the line or not
That sucks then

You should expect not one, but two demos. The first one features the Prologue of Final Fantasy 16, and you should finish it in around 2 hours. Thanks to it you will be able to learn about main protagonist’s backstory. Good news is that the progress will carry over to the full game. So, if you don’t want to, you will not need to go through this segment again on release.

The second demo is concentrated on the combat system. It will unlock after completing the first trial version, and it also takes around 2-2,5 hours. Sadly, the progress will not carry over. Nevertheless, it is a good opportunity to check if the fights are your cup of tea.

glad to see the story progress will carry over

after playing the battle demo.. im not too mad at it. Gonna take some getting used to but it has potential. Definitely more fast paced.

just as long as ALL the games fight mechanics arent the same for every game going forward.

Seems like theyre experimenting.. ff7 remake.. then they had a slightly different system with crisis core(which I still havent finished) and now this

Back