Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION Final Fantasy XVI

Im fucking Hype for this shit. Looks like itll be similar to the Old School Final Fantasies, lore wise. SNES story shit.

Dope that it was the reveal and we still got a peek at the gameplay. My only concern was i didnt see any combat with party members, but they are probably going to reveal all that later.

Sounds like the Summons attach themselves to certain characters and the main character has to fight them off or something? Whateverit is, game is looking dope af. Probably my favorite reveal of the event.

So this isn't a sequel to 15?

The FF games are different with each number. Sometimes they do sequels to mainline entries, but they are always like FF10-2 or FF13-2. They did some follow-on stuff with 15, but it was all DLC.

On topic, FF16 looks interesting, but I'm not sure why it had to be a mainline FF game. A game with DMC style gameplay and no party control could have just been it's own thing.

The FF games are different with each number. Sometimes they do sequels to mainline entries, but they are always like FF10-2 or FF13-2. They did some follow-on stuff with 15, but it was all DLC.

On topic, FF16 looks interesting, but I'm not sure why it had to be a mainline FF game. A game with DMC style gameplay and no party control could have just been it's own thing.
Lol figures the game that I start with FF and really like won't have a sequel

Well, if you liked FF15, you'll probably like 16. It will be a different story, but it looks like from a gameplay standpoint, they are doubling down with the direction they started in FF15.
Yea I liked the story and gameplay. It was pretty easy to platinum too. Wasn't too much of a grind

Well, if you liked FF15, you'll probably like 16. It will be a different story, but it looks like from a gameplay standpoint, they are doubling down with the direction they started in FF15.
This disappoints me but FF been wack after FF12. The games have been so empty after that. Hopfelly FF7 part has a real world map like the OG. FF15 was incomplete too and they cut content so sell it as DLC. The seties is a far cry from the classic games like 6, 7 and 8.

This disappoints me but FF been wack after FF12. The games have been so empty after that. Hopfelly FF7 part has a real world map like the OG. FF15 was incomplete too and they cut content so sell it as DLC. The seties is a far cry from the classic games like 6, 7 and 8.

Yeah, Square seems a bit lost. They think they have to go the high octane action route to sell in today's market, and they're sacrificing a lot of what people actually liked about FF games.

I'll probably give 16 a try. I liked 15, but I agree it was a poor showing mostly because of how content they left out of the vanilla version. Hopefully, they learned their lesson with 16.

Back