Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION Final Fantasy XVI

I played part 13 not so long ago. I was uncomfortable with the gameplay and the combat scheme. It's there and not step-by-step and not in real-time, and I don't understand what. It's stupid to choose menu items for a while. I can't entirely agree with that. If there is normal gameplay, I'll think about it, but otherwise, I'm done with the finales. My friend even buys FFXIV Gil because he is a long-time fan. I think that the older parts were much more worthy, and now the studio is only trying to make money on its loyal players, as Nintendo did. The franchise should develop, not get worse.

Last edited:
I wasn’t interested in FF16 but now I kinda am since you don’t need to play any of the previous ones and it’s a straight action RPG ala DMC

Last edited:
Those Eikon boss battles looked nuts.

Yea I was into it back in the day first multi disc rpgs I played. Started with 8. Beat 9. Didn’t play much after 10. 15 I could t get into
I only ever played 10, and 12. I remember beating 10, that was a dope game. I don't remember much about 12, besides the bunny baddie, lol.

I'm curious how diehards feel about them getting rid of turn based combat. I personally don't mind it, the fighting reminded me of Kingdom Hearts, and I loved the first two games.

This is the first final fantasy I've been seriously looking forward to since forever. I've been hyped for every one since I'm such a fan of the series, but 13 and 15 really taught me to keep reasonable expectations. This one being mature and the story/combat that we know so far had me excited as hell though.

Those Eikon boss battles looked nuts.

I only ever played 10, and 12. I remember beating 10, that was a dope game. I don't remember much about 12, besides the bunny baddie, lol.

I'm curious how diehards feel about them getting rid of turn based combat. I personally don't mind it, the fighting reminded me of Kingdom Hearts, and I loved the first two games.
Played every entry since ff6. I like the change from turn based. It's still close enough that it's familiar, but still new. There's rumors SE is considering going back to turn based. I liked ff13 combat where you could change the paradigm instantly though. Would ne cool to see something inspired by that again

Back