Welcome To aBlackWeb

Feminism, is it for black people

Lmao

We talking about men and woman pay gap and feminism, you’re talking about something else.

Sit this one out or make the separate thread.

It’s not separate again infamous posted the link of the inequality of pay between men and women. You skipped it?

Bruh you’re lost as fuck.

Everybody talking about the gender pay gap and you’re not

Feminism is about rights by the way. Because I don’t think you know that either.

I said it was about rights in the first page slow mo. So the only nigga from your state that can debate. Idk what school you from that just ignores facts. Look at infamous post and dispute it then goofy

The gender gap in pay has remained relatively stable in the United States over the past 20 years or so. In 2022, women earned an average of 82% of what men earned, according to a new Pew Research Center analysis of median hourly earnings of both full- and part-time workers. These results are similar to where the pay gap stood in 2002, when women earned 80% as much as men.

@Dwayne

Y’all need to do more research on it than whatever you’re reading because you’re just wrong it does not take account all the different variables when someone is getting a job between experience, type of job and hours work

You would know that if you pay attention to shit, but you don’t

Ok so how about breaking responses into parts

I think there needs to be proper attention to both issues

Pay inequality between men and women

Pay inequality between blacks and white

@Dwayne I'm confused what your rebuttals are about
It’s a myth that men and women that does the same job that has the same experience get paid different amounts

This is a thread about feminism and part of feminism about is pay inequality between men and women.

Feminism is also about laws, it’s no law in this country that states men should be paid more than women for doing the same job. When the issue about pay comes up, it’s because they don’t take the type of jobs. Men usually take over women the amount hours men usually work compared to women.

It’s a myth that men and women that does the same job that has the same experience get paid different amounts

This is a thread about feminism and part of feminism about is pay inequality between men and women.

Feminism is also about laws, it’s no law in this country that states men should be paid more than women for doing the same job. When the issue about pay comes up, it’s because they don’t take the type of jobs. Men usually take over women the amount hours men usually work compared to women.

There is no law currently saying women get paid less because feminists fought for better pay. Then you ignore what infamous posted I even posted it again. Where is your counter article?

There is no law currently saying women get paid less because feminists fought for better pay. Then you ignore what infamous posted I even posted it again. Where is your counter article?
That article is half ass, bro. I stated why already. It doesn’t take an in account all the variables I stated.

Next time do your own research because I already did.

Back