Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, who are you choosing?

Lol are u high nigga?

U said cole killed a stripper, u were wrong

U said Jody had STDs, u were wrong

U said angela strung the nerd nigga along, despite only going on one date and calling each other platonic friends a million times, u were wrong

Cole, i said it was an honest mistake...so you keep bringing that up as if i doubled down on that. Thats not a misinterpretation of something, I just flat out got it wrong. I admitted that, yet, here we are. A misinterpretation is when people were saying "she's 5'2" instead of "she's fine too".

I didnt say he had them, i said i believe she alluded to it. Elzo said Yvette said Jody gave them to her. One statement (mine) is speculative. The other one (elzo) came off as a fact.

What i said about Angela was meant to be tongue in cheek, but you taking the fun out of this, BUT if it makes you feel better if I admit i was wrong, I won't. We just see it differently and have two different povs about the same situation

what else ya got

Cole, i said it was an honest mistake...so you keep bringing that up as if i doubled down on that. Thats not a misinterpretation of something, I just flat out got it wrong. I admitted that, yet, here we are. A misinterpretation is when people were saying "she's 5'2" instead of "she's fine too".

I didnt say he had them, i said i believe she alluded to it. Elzo said Yvette said Jody gave them to her. One statement (mine) is speculative. The other one (elzo) came off as a fact.

What i said about Angela was meant to be tongue in cheek, but you taking the fun out of this, BUT if it makes you feel better if I admit i was wrong, I won't. We just see it differently and have two different povs about the same situation

what else ya got

You know what man

" I apologize " - AP

You two niggas debate the silliest stuff
if i wanna make sure im sharp to deal with the rest of you nignogs, this nigga goldie is a top 3 sparring partner on this site...no question about it

i'm willing to get in the ring with him regardless of the topic. We both gon be tired at the end. Aint nobody winning shit

Back