Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, who are you choosing?

btw, i would have to go back to find the exact scene but i feel pretty confident that Yvette alluded to Jody giving her STDs being the reason she was always at the clinic for something

nah, she wasnt feeling him from jump and instead of saying she wasnt interested, she gave him a sliver of hope

She went on one date with dude lol

You do know women give niggas chances eventhough they initially dont "feel" it when they meet a nigga?

He blew it, that was the end.

She went on one date with dude lol

You do know women give niggas chances eventhough they initially dont "feel" it when they meet a nigga?

He blew it, that was the end.

you looking at the fact that they showed one date then them having dinner at Marcus' house for thanksgiving

im looking at the fact that there were several outings not shown b/t the two that they did show. If it was literally one date, it would've been stated to give more of a reasoning for her to fuck marcus.

you looking at the fact that they showed one date then them having dinner at Marcus' house for thanksgiving

im looking at the fact that there were several outings not shown b/t the two that they did show. If it was literally one date, it would've been stated to give more of a reasoning for her to fuck marcus.

So you're making up your own movie to make a bullshit point?

" but but what about the things they didn't flim?" Lol

This sounds personal fam, ima let you deal with that.

Debbie, cause she had a great attitude and seemed like she would be there for her man regardless of the situation.

Ap also said j cole killed a stripper and buried her in the power trip video.

This is what too much Lupe nerd rap does to your brain kids
honest mistake

and i cant see how that has anything to do with this

So you're making up your own movie to make a bullshit point?

" but but what about the things they didn't flim?" Lol

This sounds personal fam, ima let you deal with that.
that's why you cole and im lupe

i look beyond the surface

and where's the fun in not projecting out things that the movie didnt explicitly show?

are you one of those people that needed to see Walter actually grow his beard out in between the 1 and 2 halves of season 5??

honest mistake

and i cant see how that has anything to do with this

Your interpretation skills are trash fam.

To you

Cole killed a stripper in the power trip video

Jody has STDs

Despite calling each other platonic friends a million times after 1 date, it still wasnt made clear how Angela felt about him.

It was an abortion bro.

His mama even said "i cant keep giving you money every time you get one of these girls pregnant."
this was the scene i was referring to

i stand corrected

press play

Your interpretation skills are trash fam.

To you

Cole killed a stripper in the power trip video

Jody has STDs

Despite calling each other platonic friends a million times after 1 date, it still wasnt made clear how Angela felt about him.

nah, you not gon do to me what you dont like people to do to you

i said it was an honest mistake b/c i hadnt seen the video in a long time

what you cant deny was Cole was stalking the chick so much so that he killed her dude behind her b/c she wasnt fucking with him

now for those of you who dont keep up with the back and forths with AP and Goldie, i said that cole killed a chick after he myron'd her in the strip club and i posted the power trip video completely forgetting that it was miguel he buried and not the chick he was stalking

your move

nah, you not gon do to me what you dont like people to do to you

i said it was an honest mistake b/c i hadnt seen the video in a long time

what you cant deny was Cole was stalking the chick so much so that he killed her dude behind her b/c she wasnt fucking with him

now for those of you who dont keep up with the back and forths with AP and Goldie, i said that cole killed a chick after he myron'd her in the strip club and i posted the power trip video completely forgetting that it was miguel he buried and not the chick he was stalking

your move

Lol are u high nigga?

U said cole killed a stripper, u were wrong

U said Jody had STDs, u were wrong

U said angela strung the nerd nigga along, despite only going on one date and calling each other platonic friends a million times, u were wrong

Yea been crushing in Stella since dat shit since it came out. And why??
She almost the best lookin still at her age out of the pics.she the oldest?

Back up, nigga

1a04gs.jpg

Back