Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, who are you choosing?

That's how u looked at it?

She gave the nigga a chance, he was a corny ass nigga. He even said they were platonic a million times. A real nigga slid through and got her.

The nerd nigga barely got a hug from her. U blame that on her? .....

This. She told that nigga she don't like a man that indecisive and fam couldn't even decide what to order for dinner. Cornball ass nigga.

Hmmm....

Either Debbie, Lisa, or Angela.

Debbie a cool little round the way gal.
Angela one of the creative city chicks.
Lisa the wholesome book-smart type.

Lisa's sister might be a problem if I had a moment of weakness.

Debbie sister a crack head. And they be having deebo in the house when Debbie like to pop off....

Craig just got shot at fucking with his boy then gotta immediately fight deebo cuz this nigga popped Debbie and Felicia....

Seem too dangerous to me....

Debbie sister a crack head. And they be having deebo in the house when Debbie like to pop off....

Craig just got shot at fucking with his boy then gotta immediately fight deebo cuz this nigga popped Debbie and Felicia....

Seem too dangerous to me....

Felicia gon fuck around and let deebo in the crib when he fresh out and Craig in bed sleeping.
Then Craig gon catch a buck fifty.

Felicia gon fuck around and let deebo in the crib when he fresh out and Craig in bed sleeping.
Then Craig gon catch a buck fifty.
Deebo don't even go to jail for that dumb shit....

All that shit either getting dropped.... Or it's gone get post poned so much. If he make bail he gonna be in the streets the whole time

Deebo don't even go to jail for that dumb shit....

All that shit either getting dropped.... Or it's gone get post poned so much. If he make bail he gonna be in the streets the whole time

Nah he was for sure doing a bid for breaking out in next Friday.

And that nigga for sure ain't making no bail.

Back