Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, who are you choosing?

Everybody that chose Debbie
giphy.gif

btw, i would have to go back to find the exact scene but i feel pretty confident that Yvette alluded to Jody giving her STDs being the reason she was always at the clinic for something

Nigga it was because of abortions

i dont believe she was 27 then but I aint bout to dig it up

cant see it tho

because class act was after that and she barely looked 25

Alicia, the cool homegirl who eventually gets sexed

Damita, the kinda quiet freak who talk that shit but will put up if it’s planned right

My choices are damita , debbie, angela lisa and monica. Actually I'd take all of them except sidney because I liked her friend played by a. J. Johnson more than her. Definitely no yvette!. Why her of all supporting love interest? Why did you put ms. "let me smell yo' dick on this list?!? She was the worst love I interest sa in a black movie I ever saw. She embodied every thing I don't want in a woman. She was a toddler in a woman's body one of those crazy chicks thats sucks her thumbs and those bratty tantrums she threw her horrrible. I'd rather fuck Pandora or p-nut than to get with her.
Enough said about yvette. Why didn't you have diamond crom the players club any of the women from the best man or soul food on this list? Also why not mary Jane from half baked?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1/2
Angela.

She has that innocence about her, but don't take no shyt. Good woman to build a future wit.

Unfortunately my relationships been more like Yvette. Me gettin in trouble doin dumb shyt, and her finding the evidence. Lol

Angela.

She has that innocence about her, but don't take no shyt. Good woman to build a future wit.

Unfortunately my relationships been more like Yvette. Me gettin in trouble doin dumb shyt, and her finding the evidence. Lol
y'all want Angela to be wholesome so bad lol

Theres sometbing else i wanted to point out about yvette. Yeah jody was a manchild that needed to get his shit together but i fkrgot anaother one of yvettes flaws.... rodney. She his no good gang banger calling her house from jail and she had this nigga around her kid treating him like shit. She ain't shit. These situations are worse in this day and age because a lot of these dirty thug niggas wind up abusing and killing these kids. I reallybdont like yvette I dont like baby boy period it was over acted and a blight on john singletons legac6

My nigga posted the pic with the go to filter for women lol

Google her G...that woman fine af...and I mean regular nigga sayin’ fine not NO nigga sayin’ fine lol

Last edited:
Back