Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, who are you choosing?

Shorty was rich and came to the hood just to have a sense of entitlement over other black people. It's one thing to wanna be in the hood, it's another to flaunt high price shit like u did something they gotta do to get it.

I mean..hands down she the worst on that whole chart
some niggaz like being lied to

Yeah cause idk where some of these chicks came from

Edit only 2

I know all of the women just for some I didn't remember the movie they from on the chart.

Ex. Damita I automatically thought "that's Ricky from Boyz n the Hood baby mama" but she up there as her character from the movie Class Act.

1.Monica....naturally cute, down to earth, will dunk on a nigga in the name of love

:clawd2:

2.NuNu aint really from the Tray and I dont give a damn.....good fam, good upbringing, accepts .3 gram gold chains, appreciates art, stupid cute

3. I wanted foine ass Damita to play w/ my frog since I was a kid. Gotta upgrade her to a rent house in a middle class neighborhood tho.

1.Monica....naturally cute, down to earth, will dunk on a nigga in the name of love

:clawd2:

2.NuNu aint really from the Tray and I dont give a damn.....good fam, good upbringing, accepts .3 gram gold chains, appreciates art, stupid cute

3. I wanted foine ass Damita to play w/ my frog since I was a kid. Gotta upgrade her to a rent house in a middle class neighborhood tho.

Monica was a scrub had Q not been coming off of ACL rehab he would’ve dusted her ass.

This is also the space where I mention I hated the ending to that movie lmao

Only thing about damita, she was too pressed on a nigga being a thug...

She be wearing shit too tight to expect a nigga to fight everybody

thats why im moving her out the jects

get her an altima, send her to a lil community college, get her pregnant

she'll slow down
Them is generational curses.....

She ain't trying to hear that shit....

Duncan was as wholesome as they came.....

She had this nigga talking back to his parents.... Fucking in his bedroom, while they home.... No fucks given about being walked in or nuffin.....

And they was in a nice neighborhood and house...... It don't matter, wherever she go shit gonna be ratchet

ay mane she was my 3rd pick out of pure nostalgia

let her live

I aint no Duncan either

Off that list?

Debbie - She's sweet, down to earth, health conscious, got her head on her shoulders, loyal and most importantly, SHE GOT HEART. And she's pretty with a beautiful smile... and I'm a sucker for a pretty smile.

Back