Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, who are you choosing?

Angela was scared to tell ol boy that she wasn't feeling him from jump then fucked Marcus about a month later

But we just gonna look over that huh

That was not her issue. She didn't owe that nigga shit. He didn't want to take charge.

Alicia was a cool ass chick tho. The homie, lover and the friend.

Yea been crushing in Stella since dat shit since it came out. And why??
She almost the best lookin still at her age out of the pics.she the oldest?

Then Halle.

When that come up in the movie?

She was at the clinic in the beginning getting an abortion.

lmfao this nigga thought they opened the movie w/ Yvette finding out she got the also i dont think they would of been leaving together if he gave her some shit

Last edited:
My nigga u chose NewNew who lied about some small shit just to fit in. Chances are she lying about all kinds of other shit

:niggaa:
Fam she just did what Carlton did when he went to Compton....that s what kids do... easily forgivable .... she fine and got a better chance at life than all the other chicks...sign me up

Reactions: 1/2
Fam she just did what Carlton did when he went to Compton....that s what kids do... easily forgivable .... she fine and got a better chance at life than all the other chicks...sign me up

Carlton was a fuck nigga up until like the last season

Angela was scared to tell ol boy that she wasn't feeling him from jump then fucked Marcus about a month later

But we just gonna look over that huh

That's how u looked at it?

She gave the nigga a chance, he was a corny ass nigga. He even said they were platonic a million times. A real nigga slid through and got her.

The nerd nigga barely got a hug from her. U blame that on her? .....

That's how u looked at it?

She gave the nigga a chance, he was a corny ass nigga. He even said they were platonic a million times. A real nigga slid through and got her.

The nerd nigga barely got a hug from her. U blame that on her? .....
nah, she wasnt feeling him from jump and instead of saying she wasnt interested, she gave him a sliver of hope

Back