Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, who are you choosing?

That second why was for you

Humble, got a little geek in her, fine as shit but doesn't really seem to recognize that about herself, down to earth and cool as hell. Her whole persona in Boomerang was basically perfect.

Her nigga cheated on her constantly...seems like she cooled down once he did.
True

Forgot about that

But she likes to be put in her place and will cook after getting piped down

Debbie

My bitch taking early morning jogs thru South Central looking like a fish taco with the works

“All of these niggas may be scared of you, BUT I AINT”

“Craiggggg, who the fuck is that bitch”

Looked at shorty like “yeah your man wanna chew on my pubic hair, and what”

Angela was scared to tell ol boy that she wasn't feeling him from jump then fucked Marcus about a month later

But we just gonna look over that huh
She didn't have the heart to let homie down and gave into her desires for what she really wanted. The fault was on Marcus for putting her in that situation. But when she found out Marcus was flagrant, she ain't black out. She told that nigga that he let her down and she got ghost.

She didn't have the heart to let homie down and gave into her desires for what she really wanted. The fault was on Marcus for putting her in that situation. But when she found out Marcus was flagrant, she ain't black out. She told that nigga that he let her down and she got ghost.
You picking up what I'm putting down

Daps

So you like chicks who from the burbs but wanna act hood huh

Least surprising thing I've read all day

Nigga plz
*eye roll* why?

New new is fine as fuck....loves old school music....hold her man down ....and has the brightest future out of every one posted....not forgetting that she is THE John Garnett s daughter

Angela was scared to tell ol boy that she wasn't feeling him from jump then fucked Marcus about a month later

But we just gonna look over that huh
She low key wanted Marcus all along tho. She was being nice to the other dude, however, it was foul.

Back