Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, how would you handle this...

Don't disrespect or discipline my kid and be good example with your words and actions, we good. Nobody can replace an active father though. I feel its dumb as shit and weak as shit of a parent to limit the amount of good to great people that can be around your kid and that they could learn from.

What if he start calling you them other two dudes names before yours?

Mike!... I mean Marcus.. I mean DMorgan!

Nah fuck it im not trynna hear no justification of this scenario.

How you gonna explain to your new wife that you giving money to your ex girl? Or buying stuff for her child when she got a whole dude taking care of her?

Which one yall wanna turn $20 into $2000? Y'all seem like the type

What if he start calling you them other two dudes names before yours?

Mike!... I mean Marcus.. I mean DMorgan!

Then that would more than likely mean the father ain't active in his child life.

Also I ain't shit if my child calling me DMorgan instead of daddy or pops.

Then that would more than likely mean the father ain't active in his child life.

Also I ain't shit if my child calling me DMorgan instead of daddy or pops.
You could be active, but in this scenario the kid is too young and have way to many men running in and the crib he simply forgot you the pops.

Deadass. She'd legit have to sincerely ask me to stop.

HER: Damn, Chris ain't in his room. You seen him?
ME: Na, he prolly just out runnin' round with Donte. That's his big homie and shit, right?

Man that's petty as hell. That's some female sh*t for real....but speak your truth big homie !

You could be active, but in this scenario the kid is too young and have way to many men running in and the crib he simply forgot you the pops.

Kids don't forget who their father is and if at that young age it happens ain't bout be mad at no shit like that.

In the scenario that started this thread the kid ain't mine. So back to my original post is all that matters.

For the guys that have kids

How would you feel if your bm ex and her new boyfriend be showing up to her crib and buying stuff for your kid? And taking him out, treating him or whatever?

Ain't you derailing the thread? I thought this was about the ex buying clothes for some kid that doesn't belong to you either.

Once you mention a baby mama, folksgonna get triggered, emotional, and personal

Ain't you derailing the thread? I thought this was about the ex buying clothes for some kid that doesn't belong to you either.

Once you mention a baby mama, folksgonna get triggered, emotional, and personal
I'm trying to get these dudes to understand how non self respecting this scenario is.

Same dudes would prolly stay if they found out the child weren't theirs.

1. I've been taking care of your child, paying the bills and taking care of her.

2. She clearly does not want to be with me and I spent thousands on a ring that I now have to pawn or work in order to pay off.

3. She got a new man not even months after we were about to get engaged.

4. The kid got a new father figure thats taking care of him including his REAL father.

5. Now my soft ass is catching feelings while with my new girl, or worse if I'm single and I'm trying to keep a bond with the child???

Wtf, take the damn L and move on. Shit makes zero sense to me.

Its degrading

Back