Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, how would you handle this...

I'm still young, don't have kids

Dated single mothers that didn't work out because other dude is always gonna be involved

So I'm looking at this from a different view.

But the self respect in me couldn't not bring me to care about a woman or child that left me for another man just months after I was damn near engaged to her.

She got 2 men in her life and I'm happily single and childless? There's having a good heart and there's being stupid.

They can easily shut you out if they want to after you bought those things. How long do you plan on sticking around? And you coming though a year later?

After a while and you still around its not only creepy but disrespectful.

Alot of yall can recognize how flagrant women move nowadays. But at the same time expect some Alpha covered coating to shield a mans heart at all times in all situations. If you have a heart to love you have a heart to feel the pain of betrayal.

So you don't want your kids to have as many positive male role models in their life. 2 is the limit ay..

A lot of you niggas grew up with Uncle Rick, mom's special friend, but now y'all wanna act funny.

Me and the men I move with, will be sufficient enough. FOH with that lmao.

Thought one of the reasons women wear wedding rings was to dissuade men from approaching them.

Now it's cool for your girl to not only be in contact with her ex but also do meet ups for gift collection.

I hope you niggas don't learn the hard way.

The most innocent explanation I can imagine is that she been hinting that she could use some help with her kids expenses and you been ignoring it, so a message is being sent

In every either scenario she is meeting up to see him, kid shoes not that important

Me and the men I move with will be sufficient enough. FOH here with that lmao.

Thought one of the reasons women wear wedding rings was to dissuade men from approaching them.

Now it's cool for your girl to not only be in contact with her ex but also do meet ups for gift collection.

I hope you niggas don't learn the hard way.
People gonna do what they gonna do. If she wanna cheat, not collecting shoes isn't gonna stop that at all.

Let the leash go and see if that woman really loves you or are you just scared.

It's about buddy buying something for a kid that holds a place in his heart.
Cash app don't look like a place in the heart to me.
Actually presents>>cash gifts.

It takes the thoughtfulness out of it for me.
Then he needs to just ask to hold the kid down and take him to chucks cheese or something

Reactions: GNS
I'm legit friends with a lot of my exes. Some of them have bought my kid shit for Christmas after we'd broken up. None of my exes had kids when we were together, but if they did and then we broke up, I could 100% envision copping the kids a little something for the first day of school, birthday, etc, depending on their age and how close I was with them.

The shit just ain't always as deep as niggas wanna make it.

Could that be a fishy situation sometimes? Of course.

Could it be just friendly and innocent or a gesture of goodwill for the kid? Of course.

Back