Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, how would you handle this...

Okay. Enough arguing among ourselves.

Let's close this 'Duck Tale' out.

A chick's thot friend confided in her about wanting to see her ex, and used her son and some shoes as an excuse.

And the thot friend is wondering why the dude (potential simp) is mad about it.

That about sums it up.

So she said “Hey Current Dick I’m Sucking, the previous dick I sucked told me to meet him up the street to grab MY child shoes he randomly decided to buy. I guess ASKING me if MY child was good for the school year was too much however TELLING me to pick up some $40 shoes was easier.

This woman is ready to disrespect her now relationship for $40 sneakers....you can’t tell me this isn’t the highlight of her day :wtf11:
I love a good imagination.

He does check on the child via the child. However, the child ain’t old enough to drive and get the shoes on his own. So she took the child with her to get the shoes.

Oh, well shit. I was over here guessing all types of stories and situations. It makes sense then.

I’d be questioning even more why a mf would have a problem with this then.

I am from the Mega thread, you know where we look at naked thots all day.

Anyway, trying to analyze this cooked-up story about a thot wanting to see her ex has a lot of you triggered.

Got us realizing some of ya'll got chicks that are running supreme game on y'all.

Afraid to put your foot down and have boundaries in your dealings with these chicks.

This is your next stop:

View attachment 384718

oh y’all mega cats need to be segregated

this thread was def entertaining for a lil bit

but I keep feeling the t/s just set niggaz up to get emotional in here for no reason

plus this thread is example #523537488XXX^2 why dudes don't like to date single mothers seriously

even women who date single fathers don't have to deal with drama like this?

but I keep feeling the t/s just set niggaz up to get emotional in here for no reason

plus this thread is example #523537488XXX^2 why dudes don't like to date single mothers seriously

This ain’t even drama tho

That's what women do bro. Definitely shed light on some of the betas in here.

This ain’t even drama tho

it is

cuzzo should just move on...........that's part of the risk when a single parent dates

if the child in this case was an adult........by all means maintain a relationship

but as a minor, how is the mom supposed to really move on when cuzzo still playing a role?

naturally that shit will cause drama if shorty is really trying to get cuffed by the next dude

for all that she should just be single instead of letting one dude claim her..........makes it simple for everybody

it is

cuzzo should just move on...........that's part of the risk when a single parent dates

if the child in this case was an adult........by all means maintain a relationship

but as a minor, how is the mom supposed to really move on when cuzzo still playing a role?

naturally that shit will cause drama if shorty is really trying to get cuffed by the next dude

for all that she should just be single instead of letting one dude claim her..........makes it simple for everybody

The nigga buying shoes. I could see if he trying to take her out and if y’all ain’t been together that long I could careless. I’m not buying the kid no shoes. Do you know how many niggas shoot their shot daily? This nigga obviously lost. But you treating him like a winner.

The nigga buying shoes. I could see if he trying to take her out and if y’all ain’t been together that long I could careless. I’m not buying the kid no shoes. Do you know how many niggas shoot their shot daily? This nigga obviously lost. But you treating him like a winner.

this where we agree

why is cuzzo wasting his time buying shoes when he should've moved on

just seemed like dude doesn't want to do the mature thing and completely move on

but the new nigga is still a sucka for coming in and trying to cuff while knowing this brawd still wasting time dealing with ex's

it ain't even the ex's kid but she still taking gifts from dude?

man she is for the streets at that point IMO

Back