Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, how would you handle this...

Then he needs to just ask to hold the kid down and take him to chucks cheese or something

So you don't want her to meet the nigga to pick up some tennis shoes...but you're ok with her meeting the nigga to drop off the thing she values most - her son - to leave in his care, and spend quality time with him, playing pieating, drinking and being merry, creating lifelong memories and shit?

Yep. That makes sense.

So you don't want her to meet the nigga to pick up some tennis shoes...but you're ok with her meeting the nigga to drop off the thing she values most - her son - to leave in his care, and spend quality time with him, playing pieating, drinking and being merry, creating lifelong memories and shit?

Yep. That makes sense.
i thought he cared so much about the kid that he can’t let go even w her in a new relationship

If she can’t trust the nigga w the kid then why entertain the gift idea in the first place and as I have already stated the entire family is coming

Reactions: GNS
i thought he cared so much about the kid that he can’t let go even w her in a new relationship

If she can’t trust the nigga w the kid then why entertain the gift idea in the first place and as I have already stated the entire family is coming

You just commented about what HE cares about and who SHE trusts.

My statement was about what YOU are ok with and what YOU are not.

See what I mean? Serious question.

For the guys that have kids

How would you feel if your bm ex and her new boyfriend be showing up to her crib and buying stuff for your kid? And taking him out, treating him or whatever?

i'm prolly gonna ruin the relationship, cuz imma keep saying slick shit about it

For the guys that have kids

How would you feel if your bm ex and her new boyfriend be showing up to her crib and buying stuff for your kid? And taking him out, treating him or whatever?

Don't disrespect or discipline my kid and be good example with your words and actions, we good. Nobody can replace an active father though. I feel its dumb as shit and weak as shit of a parent to limit the amount of good to great people that can be around your kid and that they could learn from.

"man that nigga just tryna get that ole thing back"
"you really think he fuck with your kid like that? ok"
"you always tryna see the best in people, that's why i fucks with you. but that nigga on some other shit. he tryna tug at your emotions with this shit"

like i wouldn't stop her.... but i'd put doubt in her mind about his intentions, and i wouldn't hide how i felt about it and what i think homie tryna do.I slam tell her this nigga tryna manipulate you into catching feelings for him again.. if you can't see it i can't make you see it, but i see it. and it's clear as day.

Back