Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, how would you handle this...

We all know the game....Dude wants see her, so I'd say he should call or text when he's outside and ol girl send little man out to get the shoes and talk for a minute. While she waves hello from the porch or out of a window.

This isnt about trusting her, its more so setting boundaries. Crazy thing is a good 7-10 time I bet if the kids father wanted to do the exact same thing she'd probably tell homie we dont need shyt from you...lol na like 4 otta 10...

i think a talk with the kid needs to be had. explain that sometimes grown ups relationships dont last and people come in and out of your life.

thats doesnt make them bad people or that you dont love them anymore and you can still be friends. but sometimes you need to love your friends from afar.

then i would talk to the ex and thank them for a good gesture, but its not needed. simply because whats going to happen if he falls for another chick and she has a kid?

while dude may genuinely love the kid, the mom has to be the judge..cuz i know plenty of dudes who do this to play on the single mom good dude angle to get points and disrupt the current relationship.

this may not be the case.......but i guess how often does the ex stay in contact with the son.

People gonna do what they gonna do. If she wanna cheat, not collecting shoes isn't gonna stop that at all.

Let the leash go and see if that woman really loves you or are you just scared.

Oh you damn right, I've already stated if she thinks it's appropriate behavior then she's free as a bird.

I don't mind these type of scenarios they provide more depth into how a chick thinks and I'm not trying to coach the propriety of a wife into no woman.

She either got it or she don't.

i think a talk with the kid needs to be had. explain that sometimes grown ups relationships dont last and people come in and out of your life.

thats doesnt make them bad people or that you dont love them anymore and you can still be friends. but sometimes you need to love your friends from afar.

then i would talk to the ex and thank them for a good gesture, but its not needed. simply because whats going to happen if he falls for another chick and she has a kid?

while dude may genuinely love the kid, the mom has to be the judge..cuz i know plenty of dudes who do this to play on the single mom good dude angle to get points and disrupt the current relationship.

this may not be the case.......but i guess how often does the ex stay in contact with the son.
This nigga love a good sit down

yall make trust sound like its either all or nothing. Trust is always situational whether we like to admit it or not. You can trust ya girl not to "actively" pursue another person but its a different energy to shutdown an active pursuer. add into the mix they have history and he once purposed and you have to be naive as hell to not even consider the possibility that her meeting dude is a bad idea.

TL:DR; nawl she can't meet old dude for no damn shoes when my ass can buy them myself. The fuck she need another nigga to do shit I could do?

Guys in this thread...that’s not your kid either you already playing daddy to a kid that’s not yours

so when you say you can provide shoes to the point where the other guy isn’t necessary just make sure you cool with that lol

This nigga love a good sit down
it is what is is.

after a certain age its not cool to sock a nigga over shoes.
and all it takes is for a nigga to misjudge where the sidewalk is and lose ya footing now a 400lb nigga on top of you being fat.

talk first, fight when you have to.
you win some , you lose some. but you always get older and dont heal as fast.

Yeah. You keep making it about her. It's about the kid.
You
You're mad that a kid is getting more gifts on their special day. Think about what you look like right now.

If it's about the kid, when why is the chick the one going to get the shoes? Why didn't he ship? Why didn't he meet the new BF instead?

I am telling you. Ya'll the dudes to end up on someone's Red Table Talk. Talking about an 'entanglement'.

Lmao wait until niggas get a whiff of the 30yr old niggas asking chicks they just met for money thread going around the net tho...

Sadder
Dena
Bitch

I'm trying to get these dudes to understand how non self respecting this scenario is.

Same dudes would prolly stay if they found out the child weren't theirs.

1. I've been taking care of your child, paying the bills and taking care of her.

2. She clearly does not want to be with me and I spent thousands on a ring that I now have to pawn or work in order to pay off.

3. She got a new man not even months after we were about to get engaged.

4. The kid got a new father figure thats taking care of him including his REAL father.

5. Now my soft ass is catching feelings while with my new girl, or worse if I'm single and I'm trying to keep a bond with the child???

Wtf, take the damn L and move on. Shit makes zero sense to me.

Its degrading

Thank you! Mad disrespectful. These soft dudes in here talking about it is about the kid.

No, it's about rules. Kings don't allow other men to court his Queen.

Back