Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, how would you handle this...

She turned down the marriage proposal. Didnt speak to her ex until he reached out. Sounds like she never saw a future with him. And she told you she was gonna get the shoes from her ex. She could have just went and not tell you. I wouldnt be worried about her motives. The dude most likely wants to rekindle what they had. Low percentage that he actually just wants to gift her kid.

My point exactly. And these dudes hiding behind machismo when they are really just wusses afraid to draw lines on how their thots behave.
Thread reminds me of that thread on the IC where dude wanted to stay with his girl after a video surfacing of her getting a train ran on her.

And the same dudes in here were in there saying "well love is love" and we are insecure not to stay.

Then even the women were calling him a sucka and a idiot for staying.

Even going far as saying "shiiit that wouldn't be my son doing that"

Yet these dudes in here choosing emotion over logic.

Thread reminds me of that thread on the IC where dude wanted to stay with his girl after a video surfacing of her getting a train ran on her.

And the same dudes in here were in there saying "well love is love" and we are insecure not to stay.

Then even the women were calling him a sucka and a idiot for staying.

Even going far as saying "shiiit that wouldn't be my son doing that"

Yet these dudes in here choosing emotion over logic.

Yep. Have to remind them what Deniro said in 'Heat'.

Six seconds...

I'm tryna understand something real quick. Bear with me.

Those who think it's disrespectful on your woman's part, what specifically do you find disrespectful about it?

Those who think it's disrespectful on your woman's part, what specifically do you find disrespectful about it?

her accepting the invitation with the quickness. Didnt even suggest to just ship it if getting shoes from dude mattered that much or gtfoh. To me sounds like she still in love with the ex and taking the bait

whole situation was an L waiting to happen. Reason you dont get serious with anyone 1-2years removed from a serious relationship

her accepting the invitation with the quickness. Didnt even suggest to just ship it if getting shoes from dude mattered that much or gtfoh. To me sounds like she still in love with the ex and taking the bait

whole situation was an L waiting to happen. Reason you dont get serious with anyone 1-2years removed from a serious relationship

That she just accepted the invite without making sure that it was ok with you first. Gotcha. Understood. That makes sense.

Another question: What specifically about the scenario makes you believe that she's still in love with her ex?

Niggas really gotta pretend their invulnerable to other niggas on the internet and make fun of other niggas for being honest about the shit.

Like something's wrong with YOU. Not the other way around lol.

I dunno that the man is saying that it's wrong. But even if he is, fuck it, I'll say the opposite. There is nothing wrong with having insecurities. People who think there is something wrong with it are either disingenuous or have zero emotional intelligence.

Basically.

But she told you, lol. Someone in love will most likely not tell you. Also, she didnt contact him and she rejected his marriage proposal.

Also, how much time does one need after a serious relationship? Not everyone is hung up about their ex.

But to each is own. I understand both sides

That she just accepted the invite without making sure that it was ok with you first. Gotcha. Understood. That makes sense.

Another question: What specifically about the scenario makes you believe that she's still in love with her ex?

not even that - she could have told me nothing and did her thing anyways. Its not about me giving permission - goes back to respect of what we got and understanding we have.

I could be wrong but it prob took longer than 12mths from them to fall in love to the point of engagement - detoxing from that in a year WHILE in a new relationship is how these types of threads/discussions get created

I gotta question - What does respect in a relationship mean to you?

Literally no one has blamed the woman or called her disrespectful.

Its disrespectful for her ex to come through, dude should have a child of his own to take care of.

Whats he gonna tell his son? Sorry I couldn't buy you toys for Christmas, I spent my money on another man's child and her new boyfriend?

How long is this going on? He gonna keep contact after I marry this woman and now I gotta deal with him and the BD, when we get kids he still gonna be around and take care of my other kid?

Tell that lame to get his ass on somewhere. She's his ex for a reason.

Don't come around here years later man

Back