Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, how would you handle this...

Both these things can’t be true. How he know what size her son wear?
The ex fiancé checks in on her son from time to time. She said she later learned he asked the son for his shoe size. She only received the text saying he had purchased the shoes.

Alright, so they broke up last year and he never asked about the child or anything until now when he purchased the sneakers.

I mean that’s nice and all, children go through shoes like nobody’s business so all help is appreciated but where did he come from? Lmao.

I’m looking at it like, a dude that cares about my child will check on my child whether we are together or not just off the bond they have.

I gotta read other perspectives and I’m sick right now so I’m not sure how I even gathered the strength to think and respond now lol.
He does check on the child via the child. However, the child ain’t old enough to drive and get the shoes on his own. So she took the child with her to get the shoes.

The ex fiancé checks in on her son from time to time. She said she later learned he asked the son for his shoe size. She only received the text saying he had purchased the shoes.

Which the current dude would be aware of I presume - and contact between the mum n the ex would naturally be more frequent than the opening post suggests - which would mean there wouldn't really be a problem in the first place than right? Since all adults involved know what the deal is and theyre in a healthy relationship etc etc...

In the end, it’s about the child and not us. My child will never lack and she damn sure won’t lack because a nigga in his feelings.

I’d be more afraid that the dude randomly purchased sneakers after not communicating with us and then he tryna be off with my head.

Issa set up!
Tell em meeks!!!!

I mean... its the same for single dads.

I'm talking from a childless young man perspective.

If she's a single mother her options are not going to be as vast as one without children.

And the fact that dude came into her life and paid the bills, was there emotionally, took care of her kid, bought a ring that cost thousands and she still didn't want his ass and got another man?

That's the L on his part. Saying the same thing if it was a single father.

No hate or disrespect.

Is this story something that is going on with someone you know?
Your post is filled with garbage and assumptions.

Last edited:
Which the current dude would be aware of I presume - and contact between the mum n the ex would naturally be more frequent than the opening post suggests - which would mean there wouldn't really be a problem in the first place than right? Since all adults involved know what the deal is and theyre in a healthy relationship etc etc...
Either I’m retarded or your post ain’t make sense to me.

Can’t answer that. I didn’t care to ask those questions when I was being told this story.

Did you hear the story from the man involved or the woman?

If you heard it from the woman, she told on herself.

If you heard it from the man, then something's off with the story.

EIther way, something's definitely off with the timing of her two relationships because there seems to be some overlap.

Ok I took my time and read your post.
I’m assuming he wasn’t aware but I don’t know. I didn’t ask. She said she doesn’t talk to the ex fiancé but her son does. He’s like a father figure to the boy as he has been in his life for years. The sons dad is not around.

Did you hear the story from the man involved or the woman?

If you heard it from the woman, she told on herself.

If you heard it from the man, then something's off with the story.

EIther way, something's definitely off with the timing of her two relationships because there seems to be some overlap.
Told on herself how? Told that she and her son went and got some shoes from her ex fiancé?

What makes that wrong?

Also is there a time limit as to when she can start dating again?

Ok I took my time and read your post.
I’m assuming he wasn’t aware but I don’t know. I didn’t ask. She said she doesn’t talk to the ex fiancé but her son does. He’s like a father figure to the boy as he has been in his life for years. The sons dad is not around.

Well damn if that's the case than for the sake of the child all adults involved need to do a @DOS_patos and have a sit down. Clearly this isn't as black n white as it seems.

Told on herself how? Told that she and her son went and got some shoes from her ex fiancé?

What makes that wrong?

Also is there a time limit as to when she can start dating again?

Going by the opening post, it seems like she was seeing both of them at the same time............but the new dude she's with now didn't know she was with anybody when they first started seeing each other.

I just can't get past the fact that she said they've been dating for "quite some time"...........but she just turned down another man's proposal last year.

It's not adding up.

Avon suspicious clip.gif

Wish I was here for the convo but I actually forgot I made this.

either way, I don’t see the issue. It’s about the child. Not the new guys insecurity. Even if old dude still wanted to bang, it doesn’t mean she wants to. Obviously, she ain’t want his ass. She declined him. It wasn’t the other way around.

she ain’t have to tell his ass either but she did. If she was hiding something, she wouldn’t have told.

Push that hurt aside and idk where the idea comes from that a child won’t know who their daddy is if they have another active male figure in their life. If there dad is active, they know. It doesn’t confuse anything.

Going by the opening post, it seems like she was seeing both of them at the same time............but the new dude she's with now didn't know she was with anybody when they first started seeing each other.

I just can't get past the fact that she said they've been dating for "quite some time"...........but she just turned down another man's proposal last year.

It's not adding up.

View attachment 384357
Quite some time can mean 3 months. Quite some time can mean 6 months. Quite some time could’ve been she denied him in February of ‘19 and began dating new dude in April ‘19 and been with him since then. This year almost over.

Back