Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, how would you handle this...

Wish I was here for the convo but I actually forgot I made this.

either way, I don’t see the issue. It’s about the child. Not the new guys insecurity. Even if old dude still wanted to bang, it doesn’t mean she wants to. Obviously, she ain’t want his ass. She declined him. It wasn’t the other way around.

she ain’t have to tell his ass either but she did. If she was hiding something, she wouldn’t have told.

Push that hurt aside and idk where the idea comes from that a child won’t know who their daddy is if they have another active male figure in their life. If there dad is active, they know. It doesn’t confuse anything.

Can't a man just be jealous or mad about shit? And if it was genuinely for the child, than the ex should have involved the current dude cause he knows gottdamn well that by not doing so that the current dude would feel disrespected.

Shit ain't about feelings but about respect...

Can't a man just be jealous or mad about shit? And if it was genuinely for the child, than the ex should have involved the current dude cause he knows gottdamn well that by not doing so that the current dude would feel disrespected.

This is the problem with jealousy.

Show your girl you jealous, and you possesive.

Act like you not jealous, and its cause you dont care.

Lmao. Relationships are a headache

Why should he involve the new guy? It ain’t about him nor does he have any say so in what happens between the ex and the child. The mama do. It’s about the CHILD. I ain’t got involve nobody I don’t have to if I wanna buy shoes for my exes child. That ain’t the new guy child.

So y'all cool hanging out with dudes that used to buss in your chicks?

He looking at you like this when you drop her off and kiss her in the mouth with him knowing he had her tossing his salad.

:scust:

Don't allow exes into your current relationship.

Automatic 'L'.

Exception:. Biological parent

So y'all cool hanging out with dudes that used to buss in your chicks?

He looking at you like this when you drop her off and kiss her in the mouth with him knowing he had her tossing his salad.

:scust:

Don't allow exes into your current relationship.

Automatic 'L'.

Exception:. Biological parent

You fap to naked chicks and argue with dudes of the like all day. You should relax.

Why can’t he have a relationship with them? What’s confusing about it?

is a child only limited to one positive male figure in his life?

Of course not. If BD and Mom's BF are around then there's obviously more than one.

Even then, surely those two have men in their lives who the child can view positively.

What happens if Mom's BF becomes an ex and he also wants to stay in touch with son. Now son has Dad, Mom's EX #1, Mom's EX #2.

When is the shit gonna stop?

If Mom starts racking up ex's (BM & EX #1 so far) that can be positive male figure to the son, eventually the son will come to the realisation that maybe mom isn't a positive reflection of the type of woman that can be in a stable/long-lasting relationship.

:sayit:

Has the kid been asking for the ex or did dude randomly decide to cop the kicks out of nowhere

No one knows. At this point it sounds like a half-baked story told from the chick's side. Too many missing details to try and fill in.

We know how that goes. Chick may have told this story just to gauge potential backlash.

Meetup probably scheduled for Friday at the local eatery. Got dude sitting at home babysitting a 14 year old while Mom's out testing if she still has feelings for the ex.

Simps, man.

Back