Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fellas, how would you handle this...

You think bring shoes is taking care of the kid?
Sounds like a nice gesture to me, for a kid that you grew a bond with.

But what do I know, maybe I'm a simo for getting a kid a present.
So we basically gonna be like the 3 wise men on Christmas? Her BD, her boyfriend and me all bringing different sneakers to the child?

How good was her pussy for all of us to be doing this?

So u gonna be getting that shit for the rest of his life? What if ur new chick ain’t having that?
If that's how I feel I will. Hopefully I will have a woman that will understand that I have as connection with the kid, and I buy him things from time to time so he knows I care about him.

So we basically gonna be like the 3 wise men on Christmas? Her BD, her boyfriend and me all bringing different sneakers to the child?

How good was her pussy for all of us to be doing this?
Yeah. You keep making it about her. It's about the kid.
You
You're mad that a kid is getting more gifts on their special day. Think about what you look like right now.

You think bring shoes is taking care of the kid?
Sounds like a nice gesture to me, for a kid that you grew a bond with.

But what do I know, maybe I'm a simo for getting a kid a present.

Yeah as a one-off I could understand.

However the boy can't having a relationship with father, Mom's current & ex boyfriend.

That just brings confusion into the boy's life, at some point boundaries got to be set.

Lol @ making dude ship shoes that might not make it in time for the kids’ first day and he gotta ship shoes when they probably live within a 30 min drive
insecure ass niggas

Lol. Now you're adding your own detail to suit your point.

If that's the case how about the man go pick it up from the ex then. If that was me as the ex (which i highly doubt), i might even suggest that.

To be real though, we all human so in the back of my mind shit will bother me a little. In my mind ill be like man tell that mfer to mind his own business and move on.

But the adult in me would prevail and she would never know it bothered me.

It all depends on if theres been red flags with her before this or not.

I over think situations, cause my mind goes to the fact that they were in a relationship for long enough, and signs were deep enough for homie to propose. So much so that the denial caused him to leave. And this guy established a bond with her son, and even after yall broke up. He is still willing to be their for your kid like hes the kids bio dad.

Why are you in a another relationship? Seems like she dont want love, she just dont wanna be alone. I'd view her and the relationship as a waste of my time. Unless I know off the RIP, I'm just in it for easy access to sex.

And in that case, I wouldnt care what she do

However the boy can't having a relationship with father, Mom's current & ex boyfriend.

That just brings confusion into the boy's life, at some point boundaries got to be set.

Lol. Now you're adding your own detail to suit your point.

If that's the case how about the man go pick it up from the ex then. If that was me as the ex (which i highly doubt), i might even suggest that.
Lmao @ picking up Shoes for a kid that’s yours from a dude you don’t know who is the ex of your current woman because you can’t handle her picking up shoes

So you don't want your kids to have as many positive male role models in their life. 2 is the limit ay..

A lot of you niggas grew up with Uncle Rick, mom's special friend, but now y'all wanna act funny.

Back