Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul: Wade’s kids at the pride parade?

Nah he def gay. And i'd only say this is foul if it was a parade for adults, other than that its w/e

When they showed him honoring his dad before his last home game last night, you could tell he probably is gay. And there’s nothing wrong with his stepmom and dad supporting him

On a sidenote, I got hit with a few ads of Gabby and Dwade on the Youtube. Some exercise shit or something. Good to see a black couple at it like that.

I wonder if he just gay or will come out as trans

That shit actually does matter but nigga WTF!
g009_idi_amin_laughing_soldier.gif

That shit actually does matter but nigga WTF!
g009_idi_amin_laughing_soldier.gif
I'm saying, young dude doesn't just look gay, he seems flamboyant as hell on the cat walk

I'm sure you can be homosexual without being flamboyant. Seem like the flamboyant ones are almost alway trans now

I'm saying, young dude doesn't just look gay, he seems flamboyant as hell on the cat walk

I'm sure you can be homosexual without being flamboyant. Seem like the flamboyant ones are almost alway trans now

LLS nigga I didn't an explanation. I got what you was saying the first time.

It was just a wild ass question to see posted is all

Lol hope you don’t have a daughter because you’re not getting off easy

I got 2. Daughters are going to fuck. Fathers may not like it, but they know the shit will happen eventually. Sons doing that extra shit is not something that a father generally expects.

Back