Fair or foul: Wade’s kids at the pride parade?

Faggotry was never accepted in our communities. It wasn't very long ago that we were mocked for standing against all this gay shit and being so adamantly opposed to it. Now these new negros with their unquinchable thirst to be accepted by this demonic society will go along with anything to get a fake smile and a pat on the back from white amerikkka. These new niggas jumped on this gay shit fast as hell and actively pushed this bullshit to their own children and now they're fucked.....literally.

For centuries homosexuality has been a staple in white society. They halfway tried to hide it but their perversion was obvious to the rest of the civilized world. Now after centuries of being frowned upon, mostly by us, they have switched the game and made these acceptance hungry new niggas the face of faggotry. White folks are still doing what they've always done and are just as perverted as ever but now theyve shifted the blame and focus of this bullshit onto black people who up until now we're the biggest adversaries of this shit. Homosexuality and child molestation were always white folks fetishes but from Rupaul to R. Kelly cacs have flipped the script and now these go along to get along ass niggas are the new global faces of perversion.

Y'all gonna learn about following these cavemen. I know who I am and most importantly I know who I'm not. I take pride in being hated by certain people. The day that I'm accepted by the masses of amerikkkan society is the day that I have a problem. But I'll let y'all new niggas keeping chasing after massa's acceptance. Maybe one of these days you D. Wade, Rupaul, R. Kelly and Bill Cosby will finally figure it out. Meanwhile I'll still be standing right here, being hated by the same demonic and perverted people with my dignity, self respect and manhood fully intact.

Why does this topic keep coming up. Wade's son is gay and he and Gabby are at times maybe a little too supportive. He's their kid. They have to raise him how they see fit.

Why does this topic keep coming up. Wade's son is gay and he and Gabby are at times maybe a little too supportive. He's their kid. They have to raise him how they see fit.

They are not supportive. They are being a mental block because the little boy is suffering mental.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
They're enablers not supporters.

The two things aren't always mutually exclusive. If the kid really is gay, then them enabling him to feel comfortable being himself is supporting him.

I honestly think that some of what they do is just them trying to show everybody what progressive parents they are. But I don't know the kid. If he really is unquestionably gay, I don't really know what else they can do but accept it. I'm just I'm not in their position.

Slightly off topic, but D Wade always seemed a little too uhh "graceful". Something about his mannerisms, idk, Bosh too.

Slightly off topic, but D Wade always seemed a little too uhh "graceful". Something about his mannerisms, idk, Bosh too.
image002-74.jpg

NH

Cuz niggas hate gays so much it gotta be a white conspiracy for parents to love their kids rather than throw em out or abuse em

Lmao

pretty much according to niggas nobody was gay before Greek people so if you’re gay you obviously white washed shit dumb

Homosexuality has probably been around for forever. That said, I don't think there should be anything wrong, at least from a technical standpoint, with saying that homosexuality is an irregular condition. If we all agree that the primary purpose of sex is procreation and that we have two sexes for that very reason, then being sexually attracted to the same sex is to some extent an abnormality. Now it's not necessarily a big deal and not something for which a person should be mistreated, but that doesn't mean it's normal. There is a lot of weird shit that happens with people. Some people fear the color pink. It doesn't make those people lesser, but that shit is not normal.