Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul: Wade’s kids at the pride parade?

Those daughters could be whores.

It's a roll of the dice with both genders.

I could handle that better. Whores can be reformed. Fairies can't.

Also, your gay son could be a whore as well.

Can you imagine being a father and finding out that your flamboyantly gay son gives up the ass to any dude that wants it? Nah bruh, I'm glad I got daughters.

I could handle that better. Whores can be reformed. Fairies can't.

Also, your gay son could be a whore as well.

Can you imagine being a father and finding out that your flamboyantly gay son gives up the ass to any dude that wants it? Nah bruh, I'm glad I got daughters.

Once a whore, always a whore. It's on the net? There's no reforming that.

No whores. No homo behavior.

Once a whore, always a whore. It's on the net? There's no reforming that.

No whores. No homo behavior.

That's not true. When you are out there fucking and sucking any dude that strikes your fancy, you're a whore. When you give that lifestyle up and are more responsible with your sex life, you're no longer a whore. And why are you assuming that every loose chick has her dirt all over the internet?

I'm saying, young dude doesn't just look gay, he seems flamboyant as hell on the cat walk

I'm sure you can be homosexual without being flamboyant. Seem like the flamboyant ones are almost alway trans now

@Chicity

nh, but......do you think the young man would be better off if he was a Fleece Johnson type of gay?

Nothing effeminate or flamboyant.

Not walking the runway or going to gay pride parades or anything like that.

Just the type of gay who carries himself like a man, doesn't broadcast his homosexuality..........and just does whatever he does on the low?

nh again

@Chicity

nh, but......do you think the young man would be better off if he was a Fleece Johnson type of gay?

Just the type of gay who carries himself like a man, doesn't broadcast his homosexuality..........and just does whatever he does on the low?

nh again

Barkley laughing.gif

@Chicity

nh again
Yikes, I don’t know if I’d use the term better off

I’m not a fan of flashy and flamboyant ppl. Small doses sure, but nothing I’d sit around for an extended period of time. Male or female. So if my son was gay, we’d have more of a connection if he wasn’t over the top

Yikes, I don’t know if I’d use the term better off

I’m not a fan of flashy and flamboyant ppl. Small doses sure, but nothing I’d sit around for an extended period of time. Male or female. So if my son was gay, we’d have more of a connection if he wasn’t over the top

Rick Ross head nod clip.gif

Last edited:
@Chicity

nh again
Nh. But I think this is how I like my gays. Gay as fuck but they don’t flaunt it. They don’t make their sexual orientation into their personality

@Chicity

nh again

Nh.

But I think this is how I like my gays.

Gay as fuck but they don’t flaunt it. They don’t make their sexual orientation into their personality

@Sion

nh

How do you like your gays?

Do you prefer the flamboyant type gay.........or the lowkey type gay that just does his dirt on the low and keeps his homosexuality to himself?

nh again

Didnt look at it like tht.

You think his wife have some input on it?
Im sure she originally encouraged it and it kinda blew up more than they thought for whatever nefarious reason. They're pretty much the poster childs for the "new black family" of this generation and emasculation of the black man.

In my opinion Its some lowkey demonic shit going on but its not my place.

Dwade is really stuck in this position. Hell he prolly got fucked once he played part in the feminization of NBA fashion.
BM_EyJFCQAA_f61_crop_north_crop_north.jpg

To wear the type shit he was wearing, they know he wont buck at the system and would play ball. No pun or maybe pun...idk.

Faggotry was never accepted in our communities. It wasn't very long ago that we were mocked for standing against all this gay shit and being so adamantly opposed to it. Now these new negros with their unquinchable thirst to be accepted by this demonic society will go along with anything to get a fake smile and a pat on the back from white amerikkka. These new niggas jumped on this gay shit fast as hell and actively pushed this bullshit to their own children and now they're fucked.....literally.

For centuries homosexuality has been a staple in white society. They halfway tried to hide it but their perversion was obvious to the rest of the civilized world. Now after centuries of being frowned upon, mostly by us, they have switched the game and made these acceptance hungry new niggas the face of faggotry. White folks are still doing what they've always done and are just as perverted as ever but now theyve shifted the blame and focus of this bullshit onto black people who up until now we're the biggest opponents of this shit. Homosexuality and child molestation were always white folks fetishes but from Rupaul to R. Kelly cacs have flipped the script and now these go along to get along ass niggas are the new global faces of perversion.

Y'all gonna learn about following these cavemen. I know who I am and most importantly I know who I'm not. I take pride in being hated by certain people. The day that I'm accepted by the masses of amerikkkan society is the day that I have a problem. But I'll let y'all new niggas keeping chasing after massa's acceptance. Maybe one of these days you D. Wade, Rupaul, R. Kelly and Bill Cosby will finally figure it out. Meanwhile I'll still be standing right here, still being hated by the same demonic and perverted people with my dignity, self respect and manhood fully intact with no fucks given.

Last edited:
Back