Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul: Wade’s kids at the pride parade?

L for wade
Throw that lil nigga back
giphy.gif

Last edited:
I dont see no foul.

Also I was chasing girls and grabbing ass at 11. I dont think thats too young.

Shit man props to DWade and all, and ill love my kids regardless, but I hope I dont have to deal with this.

Dwade already got his Hooper son that's going to follow in his steps so he ain't stressing.

I hate black people sometimes.... Yo I went to pride with my girl some years back and there were kids as young as 5 years old eating rainbow cotton candy and drinkin sodas.

His son is not gay for going to a pride parade and if he is so what ? It's 2019 and someone's sexual orientation is not going to hurt you LOLOL. But sometimes I forget where I'm posting, that being said this thread may go platinum before the end of the week.

giphy.gif

Wade musta been glad he had that game in Toronto on Sunday lmaooooo.

Eh, I don't know. Homosexuality, and even Heterosexuality is a sexual preference. I'm not discussing sex with my kids at 11 or 12, but that's just me.

If my son comes to me at 11 or 12 saying he's gay, I'm going to be a bit skeptical about the motivation behind that stance.

I'd postpone serious discussion on the topic until later when he understands the implications of what that means.

That's not gonna stop him from sucking a dick my guy. Better talk to em.

Back