Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: rapper Blueface makes it rain on the homeless

22 years old.

That's how young this man is. Which means depending on how he grew up, he still may have alot of maturing to do. The wrong reason will lead someone to do the right thing the wrong way.

Yall kill me sometimes. The grandstanding is getting on social media with your finger on the twitter... I mean trigger ready to aim and shoot anybody who does anything you even remotely disagree with and hardly anybody says "Aye bruh see you but next time consider doing it like 'this' instead of that'.

Nah, you rather talk shit to and about him until he says, "fuck it" and never gives another act of charity. Then you'll get to call him just another selfish rapper who never gave back.

Hit the feeling button

Not even an excuse. At 22 he should know better. Stop making excuses for this lil nigga being a shitty person.

Why are y'all so sensitive? Why are y'all acting like this young nigga is above criticism? All ANYBODY in here said is that he could've gone about the shit better. We all acknowledged that there are plenty of rap niggas who don't give back at all. Y'all gotta chill.

So not same energy

you're comparing people at a mall with money, jobs, food, homes and shit to people living on the literal streets, under bridges, in canals and tunnels, some on drugs, not knowing where their next meal will come from or when it will come who have lost most if not all of their sense of dignity.

No, it ain't the same. It will never be the same. You're too damned smart not to even understand how different these groups of people are.

you're comparing people at a mall with money, jobs, food, homes and shit to people living on the literal streets, under bridges, in canals and tunnels, some on drugs, not knowing where their next meal will come from or when it will come who have lost most if not all of their sense of dignity.

No, it ain't the same. It will never be the same. You're too damned smart not to even understand how different these groups of people are.
Im really tryna see it how y'all see it n it's not adding up for me straight up

Not whether u think its right or wrong bc that's besides the point, but how it's any diff

You work hard for your money and a stranger comes up and ask for some of that money, you tell them I’ll give you some money but you’re going to have to work for it...

I don’t see anything wrong with that...

I think that’s the problem with people expecting handouts, fuck that ain’t NOBODY ever gave me shit, I work hard for the things I have, so if you want something from me you’re going to have to work for it...

I'm getting real tired of you niggas not realizing this is actually meek mill posting. And thinking I'm joking when I mention it.
How do you niggas not see it.?

:niggaa:

Im really tryna see it how y'all see it n it's not adding up for me straight up

Not whether u think its right or wrong bc that's besides the point, but how it's any diff

Here is the difference:

-In one instance, a nigga went to a mall...where niggas who have been able to successfully navigate capitalism are spending money huge amounts of money to buy gifts. He tossed money to those people and some of those people decided 'Fuck it, free money, why not?'

-In the other instances, a nigga went to skid row, where addicts and other homeless people living on the fringes of society, where every single day they have to wake up and scrape and fight and hustle an steal and lie and beg and humiliate themselves - every day, always, over and over, daily, and then all over again, etc, etc - just to be able to to feed themselves, their family and/or their vice. He tossed money to those people, and all of them were forced into deciding 'Damn, my pride as a human being is really damaged behind this. But I'll endure that for the sake of my next meal.'

Does that make it more clear? I tried to approach it from a different angle.

Here is the difference:

-In one instance, a nigga went to a mall...where niggas who have been able to successfully navigate capitalism are spending money huge amounts of money to buy gifts. He tossed money to those people and some of those people decided 'Fuck it, free money, why not?'

-In the other instances, a nigga went to skid row, where addicts and other homeless people living on the fringes of society, where every single day they have to wake up and scrape and fight and hustle an steal and lie and beg and humiliate themselves - every day, always, over and over, daily, and then all over again, etc, etc - just to be able to to feed themselves, their family and/or their vice. He tossed money to those people, and all of them were forced into deciding 'Damn, my pride as a human being is really damaged behind this. But I'll endure that for the sake of my next meal.'

Does that make it more clear? I tried to approach it from a different angle.
Bruh u dk how those homeless folks feel. It's all assumption. U don't think a single one seen it as a blessing or were grateful they didn't have to do 'inhumane' shit that day?

So cuz the dude threw money to folks who probably gonna waste it on shit they don't need somehow makes it better?

I just don't see it mayne

Bruh u dk how those homeless folks feel. It's all assumption. U don't think a single one seen it as a blessing or were grateful they didn't have to do 'inhumane' shit that day?

So cuz the dude threw money to folks who probably gonna waste it on shit they don't need somehow makes it better?

I've said multiple times in this thread that more than one thing can be true. I'm QUITE sure they viewed it as a blessing, my nigga. I would. And I'm also sure they thought 'Having to crawl around and fight for it is rather humiliating, though. But I'll take it'.

That's all I'm saying, son. I'm not condemning the nigga. It just could've ben done way better. It took more effort to do it the way he did than it would've taken to do it in a way that let everybody maintain their dignity.

I honestly don't understand why niggas is fighting this that hard. It's not like we saying he's a monster.

I've been homeless, I told y'all about it before. I didn't hit them levels, but there's people out there, especially on Skid Row, that are as bad off as what he's said and far worse.

It's like you're being intentionally dense on this.

Back