Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: rapper Blueface makes it rain on the homeless

The push ups absolutely. At least this you can say he just thought it was the easiest way to give money out.

Meek shit is humiliation for humiliations sake
You work hard for your money and a stranger comes up and ask for some of that money, you tell them I’ll give you some money but you’re going to have to work for it...

I don’t see anything wrong with that...

Little niggaz who sold drugs don't give a fuck bruh.....

You work hard for your money and a stranger comes up and ask for some of that money, you tell them I’ll give you some money but you’re going to have to work for it...

I don’t see anything wrong with that...

I think is sociopathic. Give it to him or don't. Or ask him to do actual work. Even if brudda was a rapper or baller or something and Meek said he'd pay for a lil performance that's cool. But askin' some bum to do push ups for some change? It's wack its wack its wack

I think is sociopathic. Give it to him or don't. Or ask him to do actual work. Even if brudda was a rapper or baller or something and Meek said he'd pay for a lil performance that's cool. But askin' some bum to do push ups for some change? It's wack its wack its wack
I think that’s the problem with people expecting handouts, fuck that ain’t NOBODY ever gave me shit, I work hard for the things I have, so if you want something from me you’re going to have to work for it...

I think that’s the problem with people expecting handouts, fuck that ain’t NOBODY ever gave me shit, I work hard for the things I have, so if you want something from me you’re going to have to work for it...

People ain’t homeless because they refuse to work. You think folks just lazy or something. How is push ups work nobody is doing push ups for money. You pretty much saying you can humiliate somebody just because

When you come from poverty instantaneously, it can be difficult to understand how to give back in a proper manner.

It happens more often than we think. Just correct the brother and don't scare him away from giving to those less fortunate in the future.

Buy some food with that money and hand it to them. Humanize who you are and who they are.
Or give them the money and let them do what they want with it...
People ain’t homeless because they refuse to work. You think folks just lazy or something. How is push ups work nobody is doing push ups for money. You pretty much saying you can humiliate somebody just because
no YOU’RE saying I can just humiliate people just because.. I’m saying if I’m passing by and you begging for money and I don’t see no bucket of soap water or squeegy or nothing for you to use to perform a service/job to earn money, but I kinda want to help you but don’t want to just give my money away I don’t see anything wrong with ASKING you to do push-ups as a way to help you earn the money..

Making it rain no matter the circumstance/venue has always been tacky IMO.

This is no more tacky than folks doing it in a club
Agree on point 1

Point 2 it's worse because in the club their its performance still wack and tacky, but their should be no performance/spectacle to giving

He was a bum fam he not expectin' shit he beggin' and hopin'
I would’ve just said yes or no, I don’t have time for pushups or all the extra bullshit..

I’m just playing devils advocate here, but I honestly don’t see nothing wrong with Meek making dude do push-ups..

no YOU’RE saying I can just humiliate people just because.. I’m saying if I’m passing by and you begging for money and I don’t see no bucket of soap water or squeegy or nothing for you to use to perform a service/job to earn money, but I kinda want to help you but don’t want to just give my money away I don’t see anything wrong with ASKING you to do push-ups as a way to help you earn the money..

That’s ridiculous but ok

Can more than one thing be true, through?

Can he not have MEANT anything disrespectful...and it still be disrespectful? Serious question.

Dude tried to do something he thought was positive. The homeless didnt seem to mind at all...

So whats the issue honestly?

It seems like people seem to have an issue with their preconceptions on how it looks....not what actually happened. Could he have tried to not stunt while doing it? Sure...but imo at least he making the attempt of doing something positive.

Dude tried to do something he thought was positive. The homeless didnt seem to mind at all...

So whats the issue honestly?

It seems like people seem to have an issue with their preconceptions on how it looks....not what actually happened. Could he have tried to not stunt while doing it? Sure...but imo at least he making the attempt of doing something positive.

What makes you think the homeless people didn't seem to mind? What are you basing that on? The fact that they didn't choose to go hungry over scrambling for the cash that the rich rapper just tossed? Of course they didn't SEEM to mind. That's because they mind it less than being hungry or their family being hungry.

The issue is that it's JUST as easy, even EASIER really, to give money to the homeless without putting those you are helping in the positioning of having to choose between going hungry VS. being dehumanized by having to fight and crawl and elbow and battle for a bit of the money dude just tossed out indiscriminately onto the crowd of homeless people and drug addicts.

No one is saying he shouldn't help them homeless.

No one is saying he's a bad guy.

But it really takes no effort at all to help these people out in a way that keeps their dignity in tact.

So you are ok with creating chaos vs feeding them?
Or even buying a building to house them for short periods.

But I guess throwing money should be looked at as the Lord's work in action.

What makes you think the homeless people didn't seem to mind? What are you basing that on? The fact that they didn't choose to go hungry over scrambling for the cash that the rich rapper just tossed? Of course they didn't SEEM to mind. That's because they mind it less than being hungry or their family being hungry.

The issue is that it's JUST as easy, even EASIER really, to give money to the homeless without putting those you are helping in the positioning of having to choose between going hungry VS. being dehumanized by having to fight and crawl and elbow and battle for a bit of the money dude just tossed out indiscriminately onto the crowd of homeless people and drug addicts.

No one is saying he shouldn't help them homeless.

No one is saying he's a bad guy.

But it really takes no effort at all to help these people out in a way that keeps their dignity in tact.

He couldve done it in a way that didnt "dehumanize" them. Then again, he couldve spent that money on coke, hoes, etc.

Again, who did he really hurt here? Nobody seemed to force anybody to partake and im sure some didnt. Im not going to judge him based on how we wouldve done something.

Back