Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: rapper Blueface makes it rain on the homeless

I'm legit curious even though half of yall would probably lie anyway.

If Elon Musk came to wherever you were and started throwing $100 bills in the exact same fashion, would you try to catch a single bill or would you stand there, defiant in your perception of disrespect?

If Elon Musk came to wherever you were and started throwing $100 bills in the exact same fashion, would you try to catch a single bill or would you stand there, defiant in your perception of disrespect?
I'd stunt back in him.
After I ask him how Tesla still in business with no profits an if it's a case of white privilege that makes his lies believeable.

Fuck elon

aight dont jump back on his team with that SpaceX shit drops

that nigga is Skynet bruh.....i think he'll be behind the rise of the machines

You know what's ironic about this shit?

Rich, wealthy, and well off people get to where they are because the same dollar sign you'd turn your nose at is the same dollar sign they bend over backwards to get.

I just get the feeling some of you are harping on principle because this particular example neither benefits or costs you a penny. In other words, "... easy for you to say."

it would really depend on the day/mood for me bruh

sometimes I do be on some snobby shit and would probably walk off and shake my head at the dog pile.....it would have nothing to do with "disrespect" tho

another day i might be going thru it...im coming off the ropes snatchin everything

You know what's ironic about this shit?

Rich, wealthy, and well off people get to where they are because the same dollar sign you'd turn your nose at is the same dollar sign they bend over backwards to get.

I just get the feeling some of you are harping on principle because this particular example neither benefits or costs you a penny. In other words, "... easy for you to say."

i dont think many of them have been homeless or just in really bad times either

people really dont give a fuck about all them formalities and shit......i havent showered or eaten good this week and its a question whether I'd take a respectful $5 handed to me, over $100 balled up and thrown at me?

them niggas still down there like "yeah that blue guy....what it is?....blueface?...yeah, blueface....that nigga aight man"

they dont remember the people that gave them a ziplock bag with toothpaste and draws in it

Man f alladat....
Just because I don't have money an struggling an taking what's given don't mean I don't like the way it was given.

I need to eat......but I'm already in a bad place an thank you for making me feel worse but right now imma go get a sandwich.

While I don't believe in karma...you never know who will rise above you.

I see where you trying to go but having money don't mean jt can give it to you any kinda way cuz you in need. Putting money over humanity is not cool.

An a few of us with a few dollars have morals an can walk away from immoral shit.

aight dont jump back on his team with that SpaceX shit drops

that nigga is Skynet bruh.....i think he'll be behind the rise of the machines
Man Elon just finessing money an getting write offs, loans, an incentives an he don't have to produce profits.

So you seriously don't understand there's a difference between a person with money and options and a homeless person with neither?

I think I speak for everyone when I say... throw the $20 at him.

I'm not so much of a disconnected asshole that I would throw money at someone.

ImpracticalDarlingAmazonparrot-size_restricted.gif

'cause this is pretty much what you look like doing some shit like that.

So you seriously don't understand there's a difference between a person with money and options and a homeless person with neither?
Of course I do. It's the exact point I'm making.

Beggars tend not to be choosers and choosers tend to be unable to empathize with beggars.

This thread blew up not because he dehumanized the homeless or demoralized them, but because he chose to give them money in a way that non-homeless people would take offense to.

Of course I do. It's the exact point I'm making.

Beggars tend not to be choosers and choosers tend to be unable to empathize with beggars.

This thread blew up not because he dehumanized the homeless or demoralized them, but because he chose to give them money in a way that non-homeless people would take offense to.

I don't understand what you're gettin' with the first paragraph but lol no, no just no @paragraph two.

The thread blew up because people don't understand how his acts were dehumanisin'

So you would rather lose $10 for the pleasure of a convo with Dos?

I'd much rather hand a man or woman $10 and speak to him/her like a human being. That's how I operate when it comes to shit like this. I literally just did something similar a couple of months ago in the parking lot at the grocery store.

Back