Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: rapper Blueface makes it rain on the homeless

There’s a big difference in making it rain on homeless Down trotting human beings on skid row and throwing money from an upper level in a mall packed wit’ people spending money frivolously...it just is

yes it is

the people on skid row probably dont remember the last time somebody gave them something, while it was a cool gesture in the mall for the people who finished shopping and ate lunch with the extras

i know standing on the g wagon and making them scramble for it was an ugly scene, no question there.....still dont make him a bad person to me, nor does mall guy get any extra credit for throwing money on people that probably have more than him

So we don't have enough time and money to hire someone to ....I don't know.

Make people feel they are somebody outside of their current state?

I suggest y'all do more than feed at a homeless shelf an turn spoons.
Talk to people.....listen to their stories.
Empathize.
After a few times....I think you'd be angry at this lil nigga for doing such a thing.

It's good people and bad people...on both sides...
This is just not right in my eyes.

I rather have focus and actually help people

thats a much larger operation.....not to be carried out by a rapper in 30 seconds

man was just trying to see some people have a good day, that wouldnt have otherwise

so to you.. a stripper grabbing money off the floor ass naked isn't dehumanizing to some extent?

To me it is. In my eyes it just says the stripper ain't worth the interaction of handing money to her. Like she's so far beneath you that you ain't even gotta acknowledge her presence while throwing money her way.

To me it is. In my eyes it just says the stripper ain't worth the interaction of handing money to her. Like she's so far beneath you that you ain't even gotta acknowledge her presence while throwing money her way.
Yet niggas still try to smash them people the see as beneath them?
To me the strippers mindframe is important.
I can't hate on stripping for a bigger purpose.
But stripping for nice cars and material shit....I can't respect that.

Don't even show me ya floppy tits...not a dolla from me. I'm going home

Yet niggas still try to smash them people the see as beneath them?
To me the strippers mindframe is important.
I can't hate on stripping for a bigger purpose.
But stripping for nice cars and material shit....I can't respect that.

Don't even show me ya floppy tits...not a dolla from me. I'm going home

lol knock it the fuck off. When and if you go to the strip club you aren't bothering to inquiring what their intentions are to do with the bread or why they chose to strip before or after they just had their ass and tits in your face...

And throwing money is just lazy.
No planning.
Nothing social.

Just...I got it so let me throw it.

People are ok with disrespect as long as money is attached.
How about investing in people?

It was a yale grad out there once. A classmate came to help him get off the streets. All he wants to do is give back an had ideas.....

Focus.
Focus more on one that can help many vs giving a little to alot for one day.

I still see it as a homeless person with a cup.
Do I throw a $20 at him or do I place a $10 in his cup and speak to him.

you'd have to ask that individual what they value more......i wont bother telling you which one most people in that position would choose

quick funny story.....when our office was downtown we'd get hit up all the time by people standing around outside the building.....homeless guy runs up on my coworker one day and says he needs money for food.....he tells him wait here, goes two buildings down and gets the man 2 sandwiches from subway....he came back and handed it to the man and before he could turn around good the man threw the shit on the ground and mobbed off mad

there may be a few people out there just down on their luck and needing an encouraging word and some humility.....most are just fine with some cash

lol knock it the fuck off. When and if you go to the strip club you aren't bothering to inquiring what their intentions are to do with the bread or why they chose to strip before or after they just had their ass and tits in your face...
I don't go to stripclub.
I'm not a smash an dash type dude nor do I like to be teased. And being from Philly niggas always got shot after leaving the club. I never understood seeing all that ass but think about a dude.

Anyway....only been to strip club a few times....not my thing. I actually have a healthy respect for women. Even those who don't respect themselves.

you'd have to ask that individual what they value more......i wont bother telling you which one most people in that position would choose

quick funny story.....when our office was downtown we'd get hit up all the time by people standing around outside the building.....homeless guy runs up on my coworker one day and says he needs money for food.....he tells him wait here, goes two buildings down and gets the man 2 sandwiches from subway....he came back and handed it to the man and before he could turn around good the man threw the shit on the ground and mobbed off mad

there may be a few people out there just down on their luck and needing an encouraging word and some humility.....most are just fine with some cash
Cool...I rather build someone up.

I don't go to stripclub.
I'm not a smash an dash type dude nor do I like to be teased. And being from Philly niggas always got shot after leaving the club. I never understood seeing all that ass but think about a dude.

Anyway....only been to strip club a few times....not my thing. I actually have a healthy respect for women. Even those who don't respect themselves.

Fair enough... my point still stands.

Most dudes in strip clubs aint checking for context and circumstance of the tits and ass shaking in their face lol

Fair enough... my point still stands.

Most dudes in strip clubs aint checking for context and circumstance of the tits and ass shaking in their face lol
Agreed...
That's why I can't go back.
The shit desensitizes people to human interaction.

Maybe not y'all, but I used to actually talk to the strippers when I went to titty bars. Wound up dating quite a few back in the early 90's because of that. I treated them no differently than a chick I met off the block despite the fact that she's sitting there talking to me half naked or completely naked.

Back