Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Foul, She was returning the same energy

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Eh…

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
She cute tho
kanye-west-smh.gif

But the origins don’t. It’s simple we don’t let white folks say nigga for a reason. Because while we use it as my homeboy we know the real definition ain’t something we liked. Why can it not be the same for bedwench? Cuz you not really insulting that Black woman with a white dude without also insulting ourselves. Like calling somebody a pick a ninny to me

As of 09/16/2021 the word bedwench refers to black women he sleeps with white m…..

fuck it. You just playing dumb because a women is involved because the phrase bullet bag should be the topic of conversation

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
The term specifically refers to Black men who've been killed by police. It wasn't just her there was also another woman who used the term after she got mad at comments on a picture of her and her boyfriend that happened a day or 2 before this.

With that said fuck both of them and anybody who feels free to use that term. If they got into an Uber on a rain slicked road in a car driven by Brandy I'd hope for the worst. Same goes for anyone who uses the term bed wench.
How would you describe a black women who talk down on black men and prop up white men in the dating pool?

How would you describe a black women who talk down on black men and prop up white men in the dating pool?

I wouldn't. They don't exist to me. I don't feel the need to prove my worth to people. Especially those who've already expressed they view me as less than.

But being a bedwench is on purpose so why is it a bad term to use.

no difference from being called a coon, racist, homophobic.

It’s literally something a person can be

So can you explain to me why you view that term different.

The way the term bed wench gets used now has strayed from it's original meaning and has now become an insult people toss around, as the term mammy is also becoming, towards someone who merely disagrees with them. It's also used by incel niggas who hate Black women so I put very little stock in the opinion of someone who uses that term as an insult.

As of 09/16/2021 the word bedwench refers to black women he sleeps with white m…..

fuck it. You just playing dumb because a women is involved because the phrase bullet bag should be the topic of conversation

I already addressed bullet bag in my first comment tho. You got it bro

I wouldn't. They don't exist to me. I don't feel the need to prove my worth to people. Especially those who've already expressed they view me as less than.
But they do exist. Saying they don't exist to you is really a cop out. If you apply this type of logic to anything that you dont agree with then we would never have any definitions...

Murderers don't exist to me...
Thevies don't exist to me
Hoes don't exist to me
Child molesters don't exist to me

We have things that we define rather or not if it changes throughout time.

they don’t exist to you?

But what about homophobic people. You have no issue using that term among others

Back