Fair or foul?

• Fair, She need to be fired

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Foul, She was returning the same energy

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Eh…

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
Bedwench is an insult on black women tho! You got it bruh I’m just ignore you this shit stupid

It’s an insult just like the word coon.

It’s described a black woman that’s with a white man that shits on black folks and props up white folks.

IE Candace Owens

I know the root of your argument all along was purely sex based. If you just come and say it from the beginning instead of tip toeing around and trying to take the hear off the lady we would be talking about it.

Y’all defending her like she didn’t insult the entire black community because somebody said some foul shit to her.

Stop trying to rationalize her behavior in this situation.

I just don’t understand how these jawns even have y’all attention.

Twitter is the haven for attention whores. You know how you fight that? STOP GIVING THEM YOUR FUCKIN ATTENTION.

Shit ain’t that hard.

speaking of bedwench are you a bedwench if you generally have love for someone who's not a black male? Or you have to be a coon like Candace Owens and disgust everything Black?

@Disanthrope
Good question. Love is love. Real love is color blind and all them other clichés.

The biggest misconception is that words like bedwench/bedbuck is an attack on any and all interracial couples and that's not the case, not even close. Its ignorant to think that.

Bedwench/buck is an attack on black people who are with/fuck whites primarily because they are white. That mentality tends to have a direct impact on their attitudes, thoughts and actions. They become counterproductive in the fight against anti black racism, like a Candace Owens, Herschel Walker or your average tiktok teen coon

Good question. Love is love. Real love is color blind and all them other clichés.

The biggest misconception is that words like bedwench/bedbuck is an attack on any and all interracial couples and that's not the case, not even close. Its ignorant to think that.

Bedwench/buck is an attack on black people who are with/fuck whites primarily because they are white. That mentality tends to have a direct impact on their attitudes, thoughts and actions. They become counterproductive in the fight against anti black racism, like a Candace Owens, Herschel Walker or your average tiktok teen coon

I have seen dudes here apply it that way.

With little to no proof of her saying she prefers white men over black men or being disrespectful toward black men.

She's simply in a relationship with a white man.

:js4:

She’s a lawyer she can’t be in a position like that harboring those thoughts.

You familiar with any lawyers? Lol being a bad person is in no way disqualifying

But they’ll get her up outta there for bringing bad press to the firm

With little to no proof of her saying she prefers white men over black men or being disrespectful toward black men.

No doubt its weaponized and abused for any reason just like "bitch" "faggot" is or any other derogatory slurs are

I agree. Folks use words incorrectly all the time. All of us do. Hell, its hard to say what the word coon means now

Going by the definitions of both terms on here ... to me

A black woman in a relationship (sexual or otherwise) with a white man is ... whatever... I don't judge MFs on that

However... racist white police officers and law enforcement agents killing unarmed and disarmed black men just because...

And she being a black woman and a lawyer makes it quite sad

Which thoughts were you referring to? Racism? Also not disqualifying, might actually help you depending on the firm
That means you have a preconceived bias. But I guess she would get certain types of clientele for her services.

That means you have a preconceived bias. But I guess she would get certain types of clientele for her services.

All lawyers (and humans) have preconceived biases lol but they really only pay attention to that when doing jury selection and venue shopping

All lawyers (and humans) have preconceived biases lol but they really only pay attention to that when doing jury selection and venue shopping
Is it open though? There’s a reason why people in that field keep that shit to themselves. Imagine a DA saying that bullet bag shit.

Is it open though? There’s a reason why people in that field keep that shit to themselves. Imagine a DA saying that bullet bag shit.

If you heard the things lawyers say to each other about their clients and others you’d be shocked

Back