• Fair, She need to be fired

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Foul, She was returning the same energy

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Eh…

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
they don’t exist to you?

But what about homophobic people. You have no issue using that term among others

What does homophobic people have to do with anything I just said about not giving a fuck about people who use the term bullet bags as an insult to Black men?

If there is any possibility that you think you will have to remove a post for any reason... hear me out... don't post it.

People post dumb shit and think they are under attack or being canceled.

Nah, their freedom of speech is intact. They are just too weak or foolish to use it in a meaningful way.

AND no place of buisness wants to answer stupid questions about an employees unnecessary social media post.

No sympathy from me. She could have kept moving but I guess that tweet was worth risking her job. That goes for everybody.

Oh, I thought she was calling them semen donators

I'll see my way out

randy-orton-rko.gif

What she said was absolutely disgusting

If she is indeed a DA, she needs to be fired...she's not to be trusted

If Phucker Carlson, or any random mzungu on Fakebook/Twitter, had said the same thing, we'd be calling for their head on a platter

Bullet bag and bedwench are both steeped in racism/bigotry/white supremecy

I disagree with the word bedwench being steeped in white supremacy and don’t quite go along with the other terms.

I feel it’s a term blacks use to describe a specific type of person much like the word coon

looks to me she fought disrespect with disrespect by the screenshot in the OP. Someone called her a bitch and she came back with bullet bag. Unless more context is giving I don't see what the issue is

looks to me she fought disrespect with disrespect by the screenshot in the OP. Someone called her a bitch and she came back with bullet bag. Unless more context is giving I don't see what the issue is

If you somebody call you a name you fight with that person. Insults hurled at them. Not bring up that all black men is a target for police.

If you somebody call you a name you fight with that person. Insults hurled at them. Not bring up that all black men is a target for police.
But this was done on the internet tho correct? Did the person start off calling her out her name and she did the same thing they did?

OR

is calling females bitches so common in our society that its well she should've let that slide and not fight back witha bigger insult

But this was done on the internet tho correct? Did the person start off calling her out her name and she did the same thing they did?

OR

is calling females bitches so common in our society that its well she should've let that slide and not fight back witha bigger insult

Did she insult that person or did she insult all black men and our situation in America?

I disagree with the word bedwench being steeped in white supremacy and don’t quite go along with the other terms.

I feel it’s a term blacks use to describe a specific type of person much like the word coon

How the fuck is it not steeped in white supremacy when the entire origin of the shit is white supremacy which is why it’s an insult in the first place. That is insane man

I don’t understand these niggas it’s like you supposed to meet disrespect in a respectful way and that’s far from realistic

I don't know that's why more context is needed. All I know is if you diss me and call me out my name I'm going down the same road you did.

And that’s cool. That’s how it’s suppose to be.

Can’t bring that type of insults into though.

Not you using the word nigga and in the post before saying….

Nevermind. You go it

Bruh we all use the word nigga I even broke it down and there is a reason why we say it with each other and white people cant. Unless you one those miggas who think because we say it white people can.
And the reason white people cant say it is because we did not forget the origin. But in your mind you refuse to put that same understanding on bedwench when it’s an even worse insult. Like why you can’t see them as the same? Because you don’t wanna feel like men are being attacked? That’s weak man

Fuck it man I’m done niggas can’t put shit together can’t understand or be deep thinkers just stupid shit. Like getting mad when you call a girl a bitch abd she call your mama a ho. Oh now it’s too far. Stupid shit

Fuck it man I’m done niggas can’t put shit together can’t understand or be deep thinkers just stupid shit. Like getting mad when you call a girl a bitch abd she call your mama a ho. Oh now it’s too far. Stupid shit

Wrong. Not remotely the same.

Black guy: That’s why your girl was a hoe

Black guy #2: that’s why your city got hit by a hurricane and was left to die because it was a black city and the government want y’all died and get fake charges put on them so they have to rot in jail.

One is an insult and the other is an attack on black men.

Can’t see how y’all don’t understand that.

Last edited:
Wrong. Not remotely the same.

Not directly but you saying one insult is too far after hitting somebody with an insult. Can’t dictate how they respond to you. Like y’all say bitch in New Orleans to other dudes right if an out of town nigga got offended and called you a ho ass nigga is he wrong?

Back