Fair or foul?

• Fair, She need to be fired

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Foul, She was returning the same energy

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Eh…

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
When people use certain words, you understand the idea of context and nuance.

a bed wench is a woman who decides to sleep with white men to bring down black men or as a spit in the face of black men.

Bullet bag is another online term those BW use because they go right to the most harsh levels of disrespect. It’s really a classless thing to say since there is no legitimate reason to say it at all, other than to be cold. When you think about how she’s an attorney, she cannot still maintain that same position while feeling that way.

Elephant in the room

What's a bullet bag

The term specifically refers to Black men who've been killed by police. It wasn't just her there was also another woman who used the term after she got mad at comments on a picture of her and her boyfriend that happened a day or 2 before this.

With that said fuck both of them and anybody who feels free to use that term. If they got into an Uber on a rain slicked road in a car driven by Brandy I'd hope for the worst. Same goes for anyone who uses the term bed wench.

The term specifically refers to Black men who've been killed by police. It wasn't just her there was also another woman who used the term after she got mad at comments on a picture of her and her boyfriend that happened a day or 2 before this.

With that said fuck both of them and anybody who feels free to use that term. If they got into an Uber on a rain slicked road in a car driven by Brandy I'd hope for the worst. Same goes for anyone who uses the term bed wench.
But being a bedwench is on purpose so why is it a bad term to use.

no difference from being called a coon, racist, homophobic.

It’s literally something a person can be

So can you explain to me why you view that term different.

Definitions change. Don’t act stupid.

I been against that for a while

But the origins don’t. It’s simple we don’t let white folks say nigga for a reason. Because while we use it as my homeboy we know the real definition ain’t something we liked. Why can it not be the same for bedwench? Cuz you not really insulting that Black woman with a white dude without also insulting ourselves. Like calling somebody a pick a ninny to me

1E45B202-19DF-4C35-8462-48FA33E9AD4D.png And

Back