Fair or foul?

• Fair, She need to be fired

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Foul, She was returning the same energy

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Eh…

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
Nigga bedwenches in slavery I doubt was widespread defending master like they like it. You calling black women rape victims like you being political when that’s cracker shit. Bullet bag just as bad as bedwench both victims of crackers
Would *voluntary bedwench make your ouchy feel better?

These swirlers and wenches are dangerous because they serve as agents of white supremacy (talking badly non-stop about black people particularly black men) they're elevated into positions of power. They are teachers, lawyers, judges, cops, doctors, mangers in corporate America, etc.

Bedwench comes from enslaved women forced to sleep with master ain’t no new definition. So if you saying that’s not as bad you wildin
Nigga bedwenches in slavery I doubt was widespread defending master like they like it. You calling black women rape victims like you being political when that’s cracker shit. Bullet bag just as bad as bedwench both victims of crackers

There seems to be some confusion here. Yes, the term did originate during the days of slavery. But words do change meaning over time:

The development of languages can lead to a change in meaning of words, and in historical linguistics, this phenomenon is known as semantic change. The meaning of a word can either be slightly altered, or it can evolve greatly....

When the word is used in a contemporary context they're referring to black women who obsess over white men. They're not calling them rape victims.

typically, a term applied to females of African descent (but technically can be applied to all non-white women of all colors; i.e. yellow, black, brown , tan) who gives herself to white men of high status sexually in exchange for privileges, promotions, etc. at the expense of turning her back on the people in her community. The term originated from female 'house slaves' back during American slavery.

That's the modern definition. Notice the, "who gives herself". Which means that the wench is voluntarily throwing herself at the feet of white men. This is a decision that the wench in question made herself. This is something she freely chose to do. With that said, she is not a rape victim.

Black or white, trying to get someone livelihood taken away from them based on comments like that is always wack.

Unless that person’s livelihood and worldview present some sort of institutional conflict of interest. Outside of that, I’ve never been a fan of this type of shit.

Not talking about from the cops......

Same thing. If you physically harm someone you’re leading into an entirely different dilemma

How would you react if someone harmed, or attempted to harm your children/siblings etc..?

I never saw someone writing an ignorant or silly comment as justification to try to hurt them physically

Black or white, trying to get someone livelihood taken away from them based on comments like that is always wack.

Unless that person’s livelihood and worldview present some sort of institutional conflict of interest. Outside of that, I’ve never been a fan of this type of shit.

These swirlers and wenches are dangerous because they serve as agents of white supremacy (talking badly non-stop about black people particularly black men) they're elevated into positions of power. They are teachers, lawyers, judges, cops, doctors, mangers in corporate America, etc.

This situation is tantamount to a white supremacist who's a district attorney, doctor, teacher, etc. using the N word.

It's odd people are saying shorty needs to held accountable but if she's physically harmed will the people who doxxed her be held accountable too?

The worst that will happen to her is losing her job. I doubt people will burn her house down or kidnap her kids.

I've used the term "bed wench" before, I'm pretty sure I used it on here. If she prefers white men over black men, it's her preference, that's fine and also she's a bed wench. Lol, it's less about offending her, and more about putting the word out. Technically, I've never even aimed the word directly at a BW, out of respect, ironically enough.

Also, as far as being called a "bullet bag", what do I care? It's probably coming from a bed wench, anyway.

I've used the term "bed wench" before, I'm pretty sure I used it on here. If she prefers white men over black men, it's her preference, that's fine and also she's a bed wench. Lol, it's less about offending her, and more about putting the word out. Technically, I've never even aimed the word directly at a BW, out of respect, ironically enough.

Also, as far as being called a "bullet bag", what do I care? It's probably coming from a bed wench, anyway.

When i first saw the title I had a feeling she was that type of bitch…

There seems to be some confusion here. Yes, the term did originate during the days of slavery. But words do change meaning over time:

When the word is used in a contemporary context they're referring to black women who obsess over white men. They're not calling them rape victims.

That's the modern definition. Notice the, "who gives herself". Which means that the wench is voluntarily throwing herself at the feet of white men. This is a decision that the wench in question made herself. This is something she freely chose to do. With that said, she is not a rape victim.

Thanks for the English lesson. But nigga ain’t changed white people can’t say it even if they not using it like 1865

Back