Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ever had an accident as an adult?

I had a dream one time that I had to use the bathroom, went to my actual bathroom in my dream...peed.

I woke up and was laying in pee. I was pregnant at the time so that pissed me off even more.

Bars!!

My brother used to work a paper route delivering bundles of newspapers at night. I did it with him a few times so I knew the route. He needed me to run it for him Thanksgiving night.... So I had my homeboy run the route with me cause it helps to have another person....made it through most of the route and get to the last few stops....its bout 3am and I'm driving to the next stop. Stomach bubbling!... Told my boy I gotta stop at one of these gas stations...I ran 2 stop lights trying to find one that's open... I realized everything closed.. the bubbling gets stronger... I drove up on a curb trying to clinch lol... My boy: "you aight?" Me: Yeah I'm good nigga ....as I speed through this neighborhood ?.

I spot a house with some bushes/wooded area on the side of the crib. I park, hop out, grab a small bundle of papers and run to a spot.. Soon as I get to position, its rollin....was back there for like 15 minutes. It was one of them sessions where I was wrong every time I thought I was done..used the newspaper for tissue. Had to use the whole bundle... Had to leave the gloves i was wearing at the scene... Threw my draws in the trash when I got home....smgdh

:think2:When a person ask you a dumb ass trick question and you know better. Good luck trying to get an answer from that ma'am.
I always get answers sir. Like I said, you must be new. I’m the originator of random threads on ABW. Similar to the ones you’ve been making. I know my audience. You’re still learning.

Back