Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ever had an accident as an adult?

About 2 years ago I was dreaming And in the dream my body just completely relaxed And just told me to let go. But I drank a ton of water da night before, so when I relaxed myself, I started pissing. As soon as I did i woke up and was like WTF? ???

I went to the bathroom and finished and took my sheets off my bed. Den I washed em and never uttered a word of this to anybody till now. Luckily the pee was water so no smell and none of it got on my mattress lol

Another dude shit on himself while doing pullups. It was so much shit and we were indoors. It was all underneath where he was doing the pull ups and the drill instructors told him that if he got any on his shoes that they was gonna send him home. He was hanging on the pull up bar for dear life for about 45 seconds to avoid coming down and stepping in his shit. He started using momentum to kip and swing away from the bars and jump off like you do on a swing in the park. When he jumped more shit came flying out of his shorts. The drill instructors made him cleanup it up with his bed sheets. He has to sleep without sheets on that hard ass cold ass mattress.
Why does this one line have me dying

Last edited:
So i have an unfortunate story.

Back in october I was visiting this young lady and I awoke very early as i am one to do. It was like 5AM or so. Went to the bathroom to excrete some urine and was completely nude due to my sexual conquest from the previous evening.

My stomach felt a little upset but didnt think anything of it. Felt a fart coming on which is not out of the ordinary midstream. I wanted to be quiet about it so i tried to let it sneak out. Then my stomach REALLY started to feel upset and the fart just didnt feel like its usual release of gas. It felt like something more.

I began to get suspicious. As soon as I finished with my urination i turned around briskly and sat upon the toilet and released the most liquified feces i probably ever experienced. It would not stop either. I looked to the ceiling hoping that God would provide me with some kind of mercy then when my stomach stopped being upset i looked to the ground with a sigh of relief.

As i opened my eyes, i noticed I had done a horrible thing. The fart I had released in the beginning of this story was indeed more than a fart. What had happened was i released a squirt of poo that landed upon her bathmat. I sat on the toilet with panic. If i didnt figure something out soon, this woman would never want to let me bang her again!

I noticed upon this bathmat there were stains from what I am assuming was due to her bastard child. Not poop stains per say, but possibly from dropped food. Im not quite sure of its history tbh. So i found some paper towel in the bathroom and tried to clean it up but it wasnt sufficient, so then I wetted a fresh papertowel and just smudged it into the bathmat, then the stain did not look out of the ordinary from any of the other stains which were only really noticeable if you looked closely.

I then took a quick shower because i felt dirty then crawled back into the bed without her awaking. Next day I tested positive for COVID and didnt have a Solid #2 for about 7 days.

Back