Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ever had an accident as an adult?

Nope, but an ex did. Driving from Columbia to Detroit. We stop at Sonic, she get a Big ass Oreo Blast, Cheeseburger. I’m already n her ass cause she has the bladder the size of a pea.
D5637A89-05E3-404C-A736-C7666584017D.gif
“Ghost I gotta use bathroom BAD! Please take next exit.”

I’m mad but, it was expected. Pull up to gas One of them old ass gas stations, it was only one that exit, she out the whip before I could even stop. 10 minutes later she asking me to come to the ladies room with some baby wipes and can she borrow some basketball shorts....

Im like, nah, she just peed a little, want to freshen up. Get outside the ladies room door, Knock on that mug, she pop her head out, “I thought it was just a Fart, but stuff came out. Don’t make fun of me.”

Nope, but an ex did. Driving from Columbia to Detroit. We stop at Sonic, she get a Big ass Oreo Blast, Cheeseburger. I’m already n her ass cause she has the bladder the size of a pea.
View attachment 349616
“Ghost I gotta use bathroom BAD! Please take next exit.”

I’m mad but, it was expected. Pull up to gas One of them old ass gas stations, it was only one that exit, she out the whip before I could even stop. 10 minutes later she asking me to come to the ladies room with some baby wipes and can she borrow some basketball shorts....

Im like, nah, she just peed a little, want to freshen up. Get outside the ladies room door, Knock on that mug, she pop her head out, “I thought it was just a Fart, but stuff came out. Don’t make fun of me.”
Is this why she is now your ex?

Twice.....

When I was a sophomore in high school, I was in the back of the class letting loose with all these silent farts. Then out of nowhere this one comes that I underestimated. It snuck up on me because it came after an real fart as if it was hidden in the fart and I shit on myself in class. I text my brother who was at home to bring me some draws and pants. He kept texting me jokes and cappin up until he brought the clothes.

Another time I was in gym class. I had to piss bad but our gym teacher had to unlock the bathroom door. Another faculty member came in to speak with him do he told me to try to hold on for a second so I say coo. I'm sitting on the bleachers while the class play dodgeball.

This girl chillin in the back foing what girls do when you play dodgeball like not wanting to be hit. So she back there chillin being only 30 percent alert then this kid who was a pitcher for the school threw this rocket that curved, she didn't stand a chance and it hit her right in the face, she falls and one of her shoes goes flying in the air.

I laughed so hard I forgot I had to pee and it was that one laugh where you dont laugh out loud, your abs hurt from not relaxing and taking a breath. I kept picturing that shoe in the air and couldn't stop.

No, I’m not talking about a car accident.

Have you ever peed or ? on yourself as an adult? Tell the story . . .
I just want to say from the bottom of my heart you have NO idea how much this means to me for you to say it like this. The phrase "shit myself" or "pissed myself" is one of the cringest and most annoying pet peeves of mines. Fuck all y'all who pronounce it that way and we can fight it out and that's on my Pirane.

kno I've told this before but

senior yr, rushin to school cuz if I got another tardy automatic detention

usually would stop at Mickey D's otw if I had to go but didn't have time

figured I had jus enough time to get to class then be excused to the bathroom... nope

soon as I walked in the buildin it hit me & the clock was tickin, headed str8 to the main bathroom by the office/cafeteria

soon as I get in the stall fumbled w/ the belt & those few seconds cost me

luckily had sum gym shorts

balled up them shitty boo boo boxers & trashed em

No but one time I was in the 4th grade and was walking home from school and realized I didn’t have my key to get in and was locked out. No one was home. Had to take a shit real bad. Went to the backyard. In the middle of it moms and one of her friends walk in to the backyard see me and like wtf you doing Marcus?!!? I had a crush on her friend too. Made sure I was never around her again after that.

I've had the piss dream several times, luckily I only actually peed once.

I had a dream I wanted to piss on the couch. Pulled it out and was read to fire bit nothing came out. Tried it again, nothing came out. On the third time my body said "fuck it, do you". As soon as I let it out I woke up and was I the act, I put the breaks on the piss and hit the restroom quick.

Yup, had to get an ultra sound about some abdominal pain and was full of water. Went running into the bathroom but my bladder was faster than me and had to call and get someone to bring new pants and underwear before I'd leave the bathroom.

Yea I was out one time and trusted a fart. Went straight to the bar restroom to see how bad it was, and my draws was past the point of no return.

My drunk ass ended up leaving my draws in the top tank of the toilet cause there was no trash can (I fortunately had basketball shorts on so I wasn’t free balling it). I realized after the fact that was probably a fucked up place to leave em lmao but after that my night proceeded as normal.

Yea I was out one time and trusted a fart. Went straight to the bar restroom to see how bad it was, and my draws was past the point of no return.

My drunk ass ended up leaving my draws in the top tank of the toilet cause there was no trash can (I fortunately had basketball shorts on so I wasn’t free balling it). I realized after the fact that was probably a fucked up place to leave em lmao but after that my night proceeded as normal.
My nigga!
How you didn't leave the party?!

Back