Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ever had an accident as an adult?

Yea I was out one time and trusted a fart. Went straight to the bar restroom to see how bad it was, and my draws was past the point of no return.

My drunk ass ended up leaving my draws in the top tank of the toilet cause there was no trash can (I fortunately had basketball shorts on so I wasn’t free balling it). I realized after the fact that was probably a fucked up place to leave em lmao but after that my night proceeded as normal.

Lol aye

them ball shorts can be a lifesaver

still rock a pair under my pants & ain't hooped in yrs

Yea I was out one time and trusted a fart. Went straight to the bar restroom to see how bad it was, and my draws was past the point of no return.

My drunk ass ended up leaving my draws in the top tank of the toilet cause there was no trash can (I fortunately had basketball shorts on so I wasn’t free balling it). I realized after the fact that was probably a fucked up place to leave em lmao but after that my night proceeded as normal.
Nasty motherfucker :scust:

:tuh:

That's big nasty.

I had a dream one time that I had to use the bathroom, went to my actual bathroom in my dream...peed.

I woke up and was laying in pee. I was pregnant at the time so that pissed me off even more.
Pissy ass lol

Couple of months ago I was drinking a lot of apple juice all day long on my day off. I was laying in bed looking at some videos on YouTube and when I got out of bed and I had to pass gas ,I'm talking right when I stood up I sharted all in my underwears.

I ran to the bathroom to take a shower and afterwards I threw my underwear in the dumpster cause that shit was a mess I was not going keep those underwears cause the shit streak was down that crack of my ass and the underwear were light blue .

Couple of months ago I was drinking a lot of apple juice all day long on my day off. I was laying in bed looking at some videos on YouTube and when I got out of bed and I had to pass gas ,I'm talking right when I stood up I sharted all in my underwears.

I ran to the bathroom to take a shower and afterwards I threw my underwear in the dumpster cause that shit was a mess I was not going keep those underwears cause the shit streak was down that crack of my ass and the underwear were light blue .

Lmao niggas shittin' themselves at home now yeah looooooool

Nope. I did witness 7 different guys piss and shit themselves in boot camp though. The first dude pissed in his pants right in front of the urinals. He couldn't get his belt off quick enough. The drill instructors knew he had to pee so they kept fucking with us and making us wait. He tried to undo his belt but he couldn't hold it. He yelled fuck real loud and started smacking the wall. He fractured his thump on the wall. Drill instructors had to lie and say that he hurt his thump training.

Another dude pissed all in his dress uniform 10 minutes before our biggest uniform inspection. The drill instructors made him role around in it before he got cleaned up. They made him fake being sick in the back of the squad bay because we didn't have more than one uniform ready for inspection and they wasn't about to let him fuck up the whole platoon.

Another dude pissed in the middle of formation all down his leg. The drill instructor was like Are you really gonna stand right there and piss on yourself and the dude was like yes sir. His whole right leg was soaked.

Another dude shit on himself while doing pullups. It was so much shit and we were indoors. It was all underneath where he was doing the pull ups and the drill instructors told him that if he got any on his shoes that they was gonna send him home. He was hanging on the pull up bar for dear life for about 45 seconds to avoid coming down and stepping in his shit. He started using momentum to kip and swing away from the bars and jump off like you do on a swing in the park. When he jumped more shit came flying out of his shorts. The drill instructors made him cleanup it up with his bed sheets. He has to sleep without sheets on that hard ass cold ass mattress.

When we were doing pugil sticks I hit one dude so hard in his stomach that he started shitting through his clothes. One of the drill instructors got mad at me and said I didn't use one of the moves that they taught us. He made us go again and said if I didn't use a legal move that they taught us that they were gonna drop me back to day one. I beat the literal shit out of that dude again.

One guy got dropped into our platoon and he was passed out in the squad bay when we came back in from some training. The drill instructors had been fucking him up the whole day so he was spent when we got there. We woke him up and got his bed squared away. Later that night he pissed on himself and started crying. We covered his mouth so that he wouldn't get us all fucked up. We slipped his mattress and took turns washing his clothes and sheets in the bathroom. We hung the sheet out the window for like 2 hours waiting for it to dry. Drill instructors didn't even know. They told us that if another muthafucka piss or shit themselves again that we weren't gonna get laundry done for the rest of boot camp. We still had like 4 weeks left. We cleaned dudes clothes and sheets and acted like normal in the morning.

The last dude got smart with one one the drill instructors because the drill instructor kept saying slick shit about his sister. Dudes sister looked like one of them big titty play boy bunny types. Not my type at all but there was mostly white dudes there so she was right up their alley. Drill instructors saw a picture of her in his mail. They used to make jokes about fucking her and all that. One day he told one of the drill instructors that he'd never have a chance with his sister. We thought the drill instructor was gonna kill him for talking back. They made him drink water from his canteen for hours without going to the bathroom. He pissed his pants 4 times that day. They made him sleep in it too. On family day which is the day before graduation your family can come in the squad bay and see how we live and meet the drill instructors. That drill instructor was flirting with his sister in front of the whole family and he asked them if he had a problem wetting the bed. His mom said no not that they know of and the drill instructor told them how he pissed on himself 4 times. Dude started crying in front of his family. His own dad was roasting him too. His dad was a former Marine too so he was with the shits. Dude looked like he legit wanted to kill that drill instructor. And the drill instructor was flirting hard with his sister and she was definitely a lil hoe. My mans was hurting bad.

Was on a job site years ago and the job site was a construction site for new apartments being built. I was out there working then out of nowhere my stomach was on some flip flop shit. I had no more than 5min to get to a bathroom.

My truck was on the other side of the site and if I would've walked more than 30 steps it was going to be over. Only choice I had was a porta potty. My mind was say oh hell naw them shots nasty but my stomach was on fuck it b. I farted and that shit was a wet fart hahaha. I knew it was about to lose it

Mind you it was July no less than 98° and inside of the porta potty it was 20° hotter. Them Mexican niggas had blew that bitch but I had no choice. Barely got my pants down and blew that bitch up.

I felt disgusted after that I left the construction site and went home and took a shower my boss was like WTF why you didn't you finish the job went I got back to the office and how dahell you got on new clothes. Told him what happened and he cried laughing in front my face and the crew.

Nigha I was disgusted with myself

Reminds me of the time a chick was passed out in one of the bathroom stalls at a club I was managing. Her phone slid under into the next stall. I open it and it was shit everywhere but the toilet. I ain't talk to another chick that weekend. Poo butt ass chicks. Absolutely disgusting. Female washrooms at nightclubs the nastiest shit ever btw. Yall got no conscience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back