Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ever had an accident as an adult?

There has been a thread similar to this cuz i cosigned someone who said its master skill knowing what fart is what.

The first time I went to a camp alone.

it wasn't like an in the woods type camp,but more like a summer school /college campus set up

I think it was for kids who had behavior problems or were "at risk of failure".

I was like 12-13 and everybody else was in high school.

I think I had ate something bad and or was nervous or both and somehow on the bus I shitted myself.

Somehow I managed to hide that shit and get to a bathroom.

They was wilding so if niggas saw that shit I would have never heard the end of it.

tenor.gif

never really happened like that but a big dab off the rig will have you checking your draws just to make sure

giphy.gif

Yeah, but they always wanna think they was the first person to make a thread about a topic. But hey, I'm new.
See you must be feeling some way. I don’t care to be the first about a topic. I just came in your thread to let you know, women wasn’t gonna answer that thread. If you’ve been here a while, you would’ve known that. It was never about who made the thread first, more so about the type of thread and thinking you were gonna get an answer.

as far as this thread, I made it before and people answered and told their stories.

know your audience. Niggas will tell us about shitting on themselves but women on this site ain’t gonna openly talk to you about their areolas. Not on ABW.

Yea I was out one time and trusted a fart. Went straight to the bar restroom to see how bad it was, and my draws was past the point of no return.

My drunk ass ended up leaving my draws in the top tank of the toilet cause there was no trash can (I fortunately had basketball shorts on so I wasn’t free balling it). I realized after the fact that was probably a fucked up place to leave em lmao but after that my night proceeded as normal.
?????????

Back