Welcome To aBlackWeb

ESPN anchor Sage Steele told Jay Cutler it was “fascinating” Obama indicated he was Black on his census form “considering his Black dad was nowhere to

You biracial so you probably feel attacked. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Nah, what you saying just don't make any sense. It's basically impossible to eliminate all the genetic contributions from mother or father in one generation, and definitely not the case if you're talking about a population as opposed to individuals. You're basically throwing out junk science akin to the shit white supremacists push with the Great Replacement Theory.

dont play dumb

Do you think those children will end up with someone that looks like their mom?

lol There are mixed kids that come out looking like their black parents all the time. Sure, their skin tones may be lighter in a lot of cases. Are ya'll literally in here trying to say children having lighter skin or less coarse hair in comparison to their black parent is the same thing as eliminating the gene pool. You could play that game with any phenotypical trait. It's retarded.

Any problem with interracial dating, should be left to societal or cultural impacts. If you try to introduce scientific jargon into the discussion, you're going to sounds stupid because science doesn't even recognize race as being a real thing as we define it.

Nah, what you saying just don't make any sense. It's basically impossible to eliminate all the genetic contributions from mother or father in one generation, and definitely not the case if you're talking about a population as opposed to individuals. You're basically throwing out junk science akin to the shit white supremacists push with the Great Replacement Theory.
Ok

Lol is that what you think? I was taking a shot at her
You can just say you dont know what point I'm trying to make.. why is that so hard for you?

you made it a point to specify not only you took issue with the comment, but also that it's her specifically saying it...so to most that indicates your issue being with her JH. If it's not you've been given multiple chances to clarify and you haven't. So either your point as ain't strong as you think or you didn't think it all the way through before you hit send.

you made it a point to specify not only you took issue with the comment, but also that it's her specifically saying it...so to most that indicates your issue being with her JH. If it's not you've been given multiple chances to clarify and you haven't. So either your point as ain't strong as you think or you didn't think it all the way through before you hit send.
Bro, I asked you to tell me what you thought the point I was trying to make and you still haven't said You don't know... Do you ever admit to anything????

Bro, I asked you to tell me what you thought the point I was trying to make and you still haven't said You don't know... Do you ever admit to anything????

I've said it multiple times as have the other posters who called your post stupid. Your comprehension skills just suck.

I've said it multiple times as have the other posters who called your post stupid. Your comprehension skills just suck.
Nah, my comprehension skills are just fine.... why you think I'm asking you to tell me what you thought my point was... you're trying to say shit like that's a shot at JH. when that doesn't tell me what you thought my point was..

You never answer that because you're wrong. You just don't want to say you don't know... we could have been past this but instead you want to circumvent my question.

Reactions: GNS
I don't have a problem addressing what I stated. My issue with you is assuming that you know what point I was trying to make. Instead you want to dance around once I asked you what point was I trying to make. Just say you don't know and then ask me to clarify. Don't ask me to clarify and then don't state what you thought I meant by the statement I made.

So what point were you trying to make and what is a feminist talking point?

Nah, my comprehension skills are just fine.... why you think I'm asking you to tell me what you thought my point was... you're trying to say shit like that's a shot at JH. when that doesn't tell me what you thought my point was..

You never answer that because you're wrong. You just don't want to say you don't know... we could have been past this but instead you want to circumvent my question.

You literally just stated what me and others think your point is in this response either without realizing it or just pretending to be obtuse. So I think the point of your comprehension skills being suspect stands up

Is Rondo Rousey black? Yes or no? She’s pregnant now with a white mans baby what will that child be?

I thought Ronda Rousey was white? When did she become not white? Oh I see her great grandfather was black. That’s not one generation though. I mean KlayThompson and Blake Griffin and Mike Bibby all mixed abd skin tone bright af but still black

Is Rondo Rousey black? Yes or no? She’s pregnant now with a white mans baby what will that child be?

lol I'm sure you think you're making a good retort. You're not.

But let me ask another question along the same lines. Was Frederick Douglas black? His mother was black. His father was white. By American standards, he was black. By biological standards, he was human and all that race talk is nonsense. So what exactly are you trying to say here? I can acknowledge that there are good arguments to be made about how race mixing could be harmful to the African American community. You're just not making them.

Side note: I had no idea Ronda Rousey had a black grandfather.

Back