Welcome To aBlackWeb

ESPN anchor Sage Steele told Jay Cutler it was “fascinating” Obama indicated he was Black on his census form “considering his Black dad was nowhere to

On another note, do we know what Sage's background is. Is she less that 50% black? Because those black genes are looking pretty weak looking at her kids.

Her dad is Black. She wrote an article sometime back saying that people should give praise to her white mom for daring to love a Black man and praise to her white husband for daring to love a half Black woman. I'm not even joking...she actually wrote that they should be praised for "following their color blind hearts"

All in all...Sage is the chick that wasn't accepted by the other black girls in her school growing up.

She was hurt how she was picked on...probably got told she "acts white"...wasn't "down"...etc. A lot of her white counterparts accepted her into their fold. They gave her what she wanted, and obviously STILL wants til this day...acceptance from the black community.

It's obvious she still harbors that pain from growing up. So her present and past negative comments are her way of "gettin back" at the community...

"Imma let this wyte man grab my hair. That'll piss Black people off."

"How can Obama identify himself as black when is daddy wasn't around. Like ALL the other black fathers."

She feels she got this platform...so she's gonna tell black people just how bad they treated her. Tellin (wyte) America how black people aren't that great. Etc. Etc. Cosign all the stereotypes mainly b/c she's still hurt. Still wants to be accepted w/n the community.

As I said before...the same energy ESPN gave towards Rachel Nichols for her comments, need to be applied to Sage. I mean isn't one of the reasons why they got rid of Jamele and Mike is b/c they weren't sticking to sports? B/c they were becoming TOO outspoken on social issues?

At the end of the day, I don't give this hefa the time or energy. I turn the channel when her hour of SC comes on. I don't fucc wit this hefa, and never will.

All in all...Sage is the chick that wasn't accepted by the other black girls in her school growing up.

She was hurt how she was picked on...probably got told she "acts white"...wasn't "down"...etc. A lot of her white counterparts accepted her into their fold. They gave her what she wanted, and obviously STILL wants til this day...acceptance from the black community.

It's obvious she still harbors that pain from growing up. So her present and past negative comments are her way of "gettin back" at the community...

"Imma let this wyte man grab my hair. That'll piss Black people off."

"How can Obama identify himself as black when is daddy wasn't around. Like ALL the other black fathers."

She feels she got this platform...so she's gonna tell black people just how bad they treated her. Tellin (wyte) America how black people aren't that great. Etc. Etc. Cosign all the stereotypes mainly b/c she's still hurt. Still wants to be accepted w/n the community.

As I said before...the same energy ESPN gave towards Rachel Nichols for her comments, need to be applied to Sage. I mean isn't one of the reasons why they got rid of Jamele and Mike is b/c they weren't sticking to sports? B/c they were becoming TOO outspoken on social issues?

At the end of the day, I don't give this hefa the time or energy. I turn the channel when her hour of SC comes on. I don't fucc wit this hefa, and never will.

You actually hit that spot on. The line I just quoted from her comes from a piece where she talked about never feeling "Black enough" and feeling like she was forced to choose so she basically has tripled down on her bullshit as she's gotten older

Her dad is Black. She wrote an article sometime back saying that people should give praise to her white mom for daring to love a Black man and praise to her white husband for daring to love a half Black woman. I'm not even joking...she actually wrote that they should be praised for "following their color blind hearts"

Yeah, I remember that.

I was disgusted by that comment, and that's saying a lot. With all the bullshit people say nowadays, I rarely have that kind of reaction to anything people say.

Now that you brought this up, I don't even want to discuss this shit anymore. You reminded me what kinda time this broad is truly on. We should just renew her nomination in the coon thread and move on.

You actually hit that spot on. The line I just quoted from her comes from a piece where she talked about never feeling "Black enough" and feeling like she was forced to choose so she basically has tripled down on her bullshit as she's gotten older

She tripled down but STILL wants to be accepted. Lol!

If she didn't want that...then she wouldn't have been in her feelings about not being involved wit the special they did on race. Hell...my girl El-Boggie called her out on that.

But let the black community bring her in the fold and start accepting her. That hefa will show up to ESPN in a disiki and a Malcolm X biography book propped up on the desk when the cameras turn on.

Greetings the viewers like "Good afternoon everyone. And especially to my beautiful black Kings & Queens. I am your nubian sista Sage Steele." Lol

Last edited:

If she didn't want that...then she wouldn't have been in her feelings about not being involved special they did on race. Hell...my girl El-Boggie called her out on that.

Let the black community bring her in the fold and start accepting her. That hefa will show up to ESPN in a disiki and a Malcolm X biography book propped up on the desk when the cameras turn on.

Greetings the viewers like "Good afternoon everyone. And especially to my beautiful black Kings & Queens. I am your nubian sista Sage Steele." Lol

That’s the sad part we get so much of our first and most hurtful social interactions in school. And it’s hard for most people to let certain shit go and things race related or gender related don’t leave easily. A lot the incel type dudes probably got embarrassed by girls in school. A lot of the women who hate anything men do we’re probably picked on too. Does not excuse the bullshit they are on today. But you end feeling just a small bit sad.

If she didn't want that...then she wouldn't have been in her feelings about not being involved special they did on race. Hell...my girl El-Boggie called her out on that.

Let the black community bring her in the fold and start accepting her. That hefa will show up to ESPN in a disiki and a Malcolm X biography book propped up on the desk when the cameras turn on.

What you saying sounds reasonable, and I think to some extent it's probably true, but I think she's too far gone. She drank the koolaid. At one time, she might have been pulled back had some black people shown here a little more love, but now, I think it's pretty clear she detests blackness. She makes those "why is it always about race?" comments. Coming from black people, that usually means they hate be reminded of their race or their blackness specifically.

What you saying sounds reasonable, and I think to some extent it's probably true, but I think she's too far gone. She drank the koolaid. At one time, she might have been pulled back had some black people shown here a little more love, but now, I think it's pretty clear she detests blackness. She makes those "why is it always about race?" comments. Coming from black people, that usually means they hate be reminded of their race or their blackness specifically.

That's the funny shit...she wasn't disliked by Black folks til she started saying stupid shit publicly. Even some of her former colleagues and other Black journalists have said alot of the negative feelings towards her are somewhat recent compared to how long she's been in the game. She really started being out there more when she was vocal about disagreeing with Kaeprernick and it's been downhill since then.

That's the funny shit...she wasn't disliked by Black folks til she started saying stupid shit publicly. Even some of her former colleagues and other Black journalists have said alot of the negative feelings towards her are somewhat recent compared to how long she's been in the game. She really started being out there more when she was vocal about disagreeing with Kaeprernick and it's been downhill since then.

I remember when she was trying to throw it at Jalen Rose

It’s possible she was growing up.

Sage Steele is half white,this is her parents
CXm14f1UsAEYsNq.jpg

Her daddy looks like..

1633391618294.jpeg

Back