Welcome To aBlackWeb

ESPN anchor Sage Steele told Jay Cutler it was “fascinating” Obama indicated he was Black on his census form “considering his Black dad was nowhere to

Bro, I said I would answer after @BlackRain either tell me what point I was trying to make or say he doesn't know...it's simple

We believe your point was to just say something negative about Jemele Hill because she a black feminist. People are wondering why you brought up feminism when she was commenting on Sage Steele speaking on how her colleagues dress.

lol I'm sure you think you're making a good retort. You're not.

But let me ask another question along the same lines. Was Frederick Douglas black? His mother was black. His father was white. By American standards, he was black. By biological standards, he was human and all that race talk is nonsense. So what exactly are you trying to say here? I can acknowledge that there are good arguments to be made about how race mixing could be harmful to the African American community. You're just not making them.

Side note: I had no idea Ronda Rousey had a black grandfather.
Answer my question first

Answer my question first

Ronda is only a quarter black. She looks fully white and self identifies as white. So she's white. Her child will only an eighth black and will probably look even whiter and self identify as white. So he'll/she'll be white too.

As @HellCzar pointed out, that's more than one generation, so this line of questioning doesn't support your earlier statement at all. However, if you want to go down that road. Afrocentrists and Hoteps like your boy Tariq claim Alexander Pushkin as being black.

800px-Kiprensky_Pushkin.jpg

He was a quarter black just like Ronda. So which is it, was he really white and you're admitting that a lot of those conscious cats you support are on some bullshit, or are you going to acknowledge that race has no real scientific basis and thus can't be treated the way you're trying to treat it?

Ronda is only a quarter black. She looks fully white and self identifies as white. So she's white. Her child will only an eighth black and will probably look even whiter and self identify as white. So he'll/she'll be white too.

As @HellCzar pointed out, that's more than one generation, so this line of questioning doesn't support your earlier statement at all. However, if you want to go down that road. Afrocentrists and Hoteps like your boy Tariq claim Alexander Pushkin as being black.

800px-Kiprensky_Pushkin.jpg

He was a quarter black just like Ronda. So which is it, was he really white and you're admitting that a lot of those conscious cats you support are on some bullshit, or are you going to acknowledge that race has no real scientific basis and thus can't be treated the way you're trying to treat it?
So Ronda is white and identifies as white. Got it.
Yes Frederick Douglass was black.

Eh I was responding to a specific post about something she said

Idk about any of this in here or why people hate her sorry 🤷

Edit: now going thru the thread I remember. Not sure what u tryna do here but go off

Just answering the question posed in the post. Wasn't a shot at you

Back