Welcome To aBlackWeb

ESPN anchor Sage Steele told Jay Cutler it was “fascinating” Obama indicated he was Black on his census form “considering his Black dad was nowhere to

She ain’t worse than Candace.

If you (@Marc123) got murdered by neo nazis and they got convicted in a court of law, Candace would claim that they (the nazis) didn’t get a fair trial and start a GOFUNDME for them and she would call you a thug.

She is literally the worst of the worst and I would celebrate if she got her throat slashed.

You can report me if you want.
While i understand this sentiment i know you understand Candace is merely a pawn, a tool. Even if we can eliminate every coon and traitor, that wouldn't put a dent in white supremacy, the problem would stil exist

You funny man.... you acting like you knew the point I was trying to make...but it's up to me to clarify lol..... naw, gone head and tell me what point I was trying to make lol

You attempted to try and point out something that was never there. Now you're just digging a deeper hole instead of actually addressing the bullshit you posted.

It's actually on you to clarify because it's your pov. Clearly if nobody got the point you think you made then the issue is with your delivery. If you're not gonna actually do that then just stop.
I don't have a problem addressing what I stated. My issue with you is assuming that you know what point I was trying to make. Instead you want to dance around once I asked you what point was I trying to make. Just say you don't know and then ask me to clarify. Don't ask me to clarify and then don't state what you thought I meant by the statement I made.

I don't have a problem addressing what I stated. My issue with you is assuming that you know what point I was trying to make. Instead you want to dance around once I asked you what point was I trying to make. Just say you don't know and then ask me to clarify. Don't ask me to clarify and then don't state what you thought I meant by the statement I made.

That's alot of words instead of either clarifying or just saying you wanted to take a shot at Jemele Hill and failed

Back