Welcome To aBlackWeb

ESPN anchor Sage Steele told Jay Cutler it was “fascinating” Obama indicated he was Black on his census form “considering his Black dad was nowhere to

The wild shit is....I dont believe sage comments come from a place of malice. She just a typical tragic mulatto who grew up around more white identified ppl so her views lean that way. It's not harmful in and of itself to think women should cover up in the workplace, that police are a necessary function of a society or that biracial ppl shouldn't be forced to choose a side. It's stupid, ill-informed and I disagree with her but that's pretty much where it stops.

Candace plays into harmful diatribes to millions, doubles and triples down on them and weaponizes them for money. Sage aint that bright, but she don't even scratch the surface of that demonic bitch.

Yeah, you right. Candace is definitely more dangerous. There is just something more cringey about Sage though because I do believe she actually thinks she's on the right side.

She ain’t worse than Candace.

If you (@Marc123) got murdered by neo nazis and they got convicted in a court of law, Candace would claim that they (the nazis) didn’t get a fair trial and start a GOFUNDME for them and she would call you a thug.

She is literally the worst of the worst and I would celebrate if she got her throat slashed.

You can report me if you want.

Uh ok.

imo sage is worse cuz she really believes the shit she says. While for candace, this is her job.

Candace has to say these shits to stay relevant. While sage doesn't, she already has a full time job.

Sage is doing this cuz she WANTS to. Candace is doing this cuz she HAS to.

Thus sage is worse.

One of the most unattractive white women I've ever seen who had ears so big she never appeared on set without her hair covering them, yet deadeye continues to fawn over her

I've never "fawned" over her.

I just like her arms.

The only white woman I've ever fawned over was Kat.

You know, the one you used to flirt with every now and then on the old site.

Remember?

50 laughing in the car with Sean from Power clip.gif

Yeah, she had to throw in a feminist talking point lol

lol, you know Jemele can't help herself.

Probably felt Sage was taking a shot at her and her girl Cari Champion because they used to always show off their legs on their shows.

I've never "fawned" over her.

I just like her arms.

The only white woman I've ever fawned over was Kat.

You know, the one you used to flirt with every now and then on the old site.

Remember?

View attachment 661037
This not the gotcha moment you think it is

However, there aren't any black women with chunky arms you like?

Stop deflecting

This not the gotcha moment you think it is

However, there aren't any black women with chunky arms you like?

Stop deflecting

Quite a few, but she's the only woman with Chunky arms on the CBS Saturday morning show.

Back