Welcome To aBlackWeb

ESPN anchor Sage Steele told Jay Cutler it was “fascinating” Obama indicated he was Black on his census form “considering his Black dad was nowhere to

Soooo...when should the Cancel Sage Steele movement begin?

B/c she needs to go

Hey hey now bullet bag. You know you're not allowed to call a spade a spade.

Anyway, this broad is crazy. Low key, she might actually be worse than Candace Owens because I think she actually believes her bullshit. At least, with Candace, I believe much of what she says is just part of her act.

She is worse than candace.

She hates herself and blk ppl

She is worse than candace.

She hates herself and blk ppl
She ain’t worse than Candace.

If you (@Marc123) got murdered by neo nazis and they got convicted in a court of law, Candace would claim that they (the nazis) didn’t get a fair trial and start a GOFUNDME for them and she would call you a thug.

She is literally the worst of the worst and I would celebrate if she got her throat slashed.

You can report me if you want.

She ain’t worse than Candace.

If you (@Marc123) got murdered by neo nazis and they got convicted in a court of law, Candace would claim that they (the nazis) didn’t get a fair trial and start a GOFUNDME for them and she would call you a thug.

She is literally the worst of the worst and I would celebrate if she got her throat slashed.

You can report me if you want.

Are you sure Sage wouldn't do the same?

Are you sure Sage wouldn't do the same?
The wild shit is....I dont believe sage comments come from a place of malice. She just a typical tragic mulatto who grew up around more white identified ppl so her views lean that way. It's not harmful in and of itself to think women should cover up in the workplace, that police are a necessary function of a society or that biracial ppl shouldn't be forced to choose a side. It's stupid, ill-informed and I disagree with her but that's pretty much where it stops.

Candace plays into harmful diatribes to millions, doubles and triples down on them and weaponizes them for money. Sage aint that bright, but she don't even scratch the surface of that demonic bitch.

No place does racism exist stronger in her life than where she looks in the mirror. People like this, I take solace in the fact that when they look in the mirror, they hate what they see. That means there’s no amount of hate I can give them that compares to the hate they feel for themselves. With that said, I can just Ignore them.

Legit one of the best statements I've ever read about coonery. Round of applause.

Back