Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Eminem - Revival

He needs to get back on drugs. Nobody but stans and white bitches like this horse shit. Rick Rubin killed Em career with these beats.

U know what is funny about u?

U state the most obvious thing that is so blatently obvious like 'bitches like Revival and his music'

That's his core fan base females and females who are Pop fans and mainly like his music because of his singing, melodies and hooks. U just stating the very obvious dude

U know what is funny about u?

U state the most obvious thing that is so blatently obvious like 'bitches like Revival and his music'

That's his core fan base females and females who are Pop fans and mainly like his music because of his singing, melodies and hooks. U just stating the very obvious dude
I know. I glad you see it.

I feel @Englishdude would be so disgusted at this

But Eminem found his niche audience female Pop fans who worship him and believe he is a musical genius and artistic experimental legendary song writer and musician. Without this fan base he wouldn't have sold as much as he has

I'll be honest i do respect American blacks and Jamaicans but my experiences and friendship has been with Nigerians and Ghanians

Yeah it's very much a culture thing. For example every British Jamaican person i know is against their people inter mixing with white or asian people as far as sex or marriage or dating period. I know British Jamaican men who despise and hate black women with a passion who date, sleep with or marry white men or non black men

In my experience Jamaicans i'm not saying all by any means are but the ones i have come across here are very homophobic and anti their women wearing weaves. They are very anti at Jamaican men giving oral sex to women even if it is their wife. A lot are really into this black Hebrew Isrealite cult now too. It's not just Eminem they dislike other white figures who are seen as icons by Western society like a Football player here called Wayne Rooney, John Cena, these Pop bands through out history like the Beatles. A lot of them are drawn to Islam as well.They got this whole bablyon conspiracy thing. I dunno man i always sensed a lot of anger, frustration and hate for society with the ones i known

Now Nigerians they are proper chill, cool, just strike me as happy, easy going. Just enjoy life no anti ness

Yeah it's very much a culture thing. For example every British Jamaican person i know is against their people inter mixing with white or asian people as far as sex or marriage or dating period. I know British Jamaican men who despise and hate black women with a passion who date, sleep with or marry white men or non black men

In my experience Jamaicans i'm not saying all by any means are but the ones i have come across here are very homophobic and anti their women wearing weaves. They are very anti at Jamaican men giving oral sex to women even if it is their wife. A lot are really into this black Hebrew Isrealite cult now too. It's not just Eminem they dislike other white figures who are seen as icons by Western society like a Football player here called Wayne Rooney, John Cena, these Pop bands through out history like the Beatles. A lot of them are drawn to Islam as well.They got this whole bablyon conspiracy thing. I dunno man i always sensed a lot of anger, frustration and hate for society with the ones i known

Now Nigerians they are proper chill, cool, just strike me as happy, easy going. Just enjoy life no anti ness

I'll be honest with you nobody on this forum care about Em like you do. How about you don't @ me no more ma'am. Son is a rapping Justin Beiber now. He's done in hiphop

I'll be honest with you nobody on this forum care about Em like you do. How about you don't @ me no more ma'am. Son is a rapping Justin Beiber now. He's done in hiphop

He's never had a big hip-hop fan base he's always been a Justin Beiber that basically used and by passed hip-hop to become a pop star and make pop music

Rapping? he sings just as much as he raps since 2002 and has focused on making radio hits and record sales his entire career

He's a brand that is successful through Pop music and that is his core fan base

He's never had a big hip-hop fan base he's always been a Justin Beiber that basically used and by passed hip-hop to become a pop star and make pop music

Rapping? he sings just as much as he raps since 2002 and has focused on making radio hits and record sales his entire career

He's a brand that is successful through Pop music and that is his core fan base
He doesn't sing

Anyone that hates Revival is gonna hate this song with a passion 10 times more than they hate the Revival album

I really do wonder what @Lab Baby @Englishdude @CeLLar-DooR @Broadie @Soul_Rattler @VIBE think of this song. I just know they gonna really hate it

This is not only my fave song of his but my fave song ever in music history. Basically if a song is an exmple of the type of music i love the most and what i consider perfect flawless music this is it

But this is his style as an artist. If u don't like this type of music and Pop ballad type music then u simply need to use common sense and logic and just ignore Eminem

Lol none taken I guess

It wasn't a tongue in cheek post. I honestly have witnessed people suffer some serious violence by Jamaicans for being gay. I'm not talking about a punch in the face i'm talking actual stabbings. I do not agree with anyone that is homosexual as this is to be blunt disgusting and against nature. But to face that type of violent rage because u are that is wrong and not the right conduct

I always at first thought it was simply a coincidence my Nigerian, Ghanien mates listen to and really like Eminem's music but the Jamaicans here was not feeling him at all

It wasn't a tongue in cheek post. I honestly have witnessed people suffer some serious violence by Jamaicans for being gay. I'm not talking about a punch in the face i'm talking actual stabbings. I do not agree with anyone that is homosexual as this is to be blunt disgusting and against nature. But to face that type of violent rage because u are that is wrong and not the right conduct

I always at first thought it was simply a coincidence my Nigerian, Ghanien mates listen to and really like Eminem's music but the Jamaicans here was not feeling him at all
I know how it can be

Back