Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Eminem - Revival

em makes pop music, I'll agree with that. but he clearly wants to be accepted and praised by the lyrical miracle rap fans cause that's what he came from. it'd be one thing if he went full pop but he doesn't. he always tries to show that he can rap.

That's called being intelligent and playing it safe if he came into hip-hop straight singing from the start making The Eminem Show his debut album, singing love songs to his daughter, commercial songs about his hardships with family and struggling with poverty straight out the gate. Then he would have been labelled a culture vulture. He learnt from Vanilla Ice mistake Vanilla Ice himself didn't sing or harmonize or use Pop/Rock production he actually rapped even though he made commercial rap and we saw how his career was over once he was labelled a culture vulture. So Eminem learnt from that played it strategic waited till it was his 3rd album to make an album like The Eminem Show then later on Recovery and the other Pop albums

That's not to say he hates pure rap or lyrical rap or is pretending to respect it but he used hip hop to become a Pop star and icon same thing Drake is trying to do

If Eminem was black or even half black then yeah he could have and would have came straight out the gate singing and making The Eminem Show album and Recovery albums from the start as his debut albums

There is an interview straight outta his own mouth where he says he made Recovery because he wanted to be the most popular and biggest artist again. in 1999 he wouldn't have dared said anything like that

To be honest people can't and should never be surprised at a lot of black people in America and Jamaica and certain afro centric Latinos despise, are jealous of, hate, envy Eminem being a music God hell even a God to some people in the literal sense

When u have cults like the Black Hebrew Isrealites, Nuwabians, Nation Of Islam. And even if a person is not apart of these cults or from a family that is. Because of slavery and the trauma of it a lot of black American, Jamaican, black Puerto Rican parents raise their children from an early age to hate white people. We have a lot of Jamaicans here i seen it first hand how they despise white people

GIF-bitch-please-Come-on-Do-the-Right-Thing-oh-please-punchline-upset-WTF-GIF.gif

Who told Shadyteam about ABW??

Welp, she’s here now. And as insane as ever.

If u are a straight rap fan a hip-hop head like lyrical and technical rap wether it is Jay Z, Nas, KRS One, Rakim, Lupe, Wu Tang, Busta Rhymes, Outkast, Slaughterhouse, Jay Electronica, Kendrick, Jadakiss

U should be glad Eminem, Drake, Nicki Minaj, G Eazy, Wiz Khalifa make Pop music and sing and make radio driven records.

Then an Eminem isn't competiting with a Jay Z. Eminem is pop Jay Z is rap so when Eminem high sales him selling the most ever mentioned all u gotta say is he makes Pop and when Jay Z's decent/good sales mentioned u know he actually makes rap he just rap. So they not in the same lane at all

Majority of Eminem's fans are not rap fans his biggest and highest selling albums are his Pop albums, his biggest hits are his Pop singles. The actual records that do the biggest numbers and make him as popular as he is are the records he sings on and the records that have no hip hop production on them but Pop production. Then u can actually say Jay Z really is the highest selling MC ever as he makes and always has made straight up rap, authentic rap, lyrical rap, hardcore content

No Eminem fan i know considers him hip hop every fan even the non female ones call a spade a spade which is a Pop artist. U can't be a rapper like that if u have sung so heavily in majority of your music, used so much non hip-hop production, made so many commercial singles on purpose for radio, had so many cliche topics like love and over coming depression and fighting your demons

More trash music by this clown. Nothing has changed since day one. Sober Em and Sober Wayne extremely wack rappers

The numbers don't lie Wayne i'm not gonna label Pop music because the singing he has done has been very minimal just on a few songs here and there on some hooks and even then he used Autotune which isn't real singing anyone can use that and sound the same. He also has Mixtapes and crazy amount of Freestyles straight spitting bars hungry with the word play and witty punchlines

So he's hip hop but more commercial than most rappers

But again if u wanna hear rappity rap then u simply just carry on listening to
Jay Z, Nas, Wu Tang, Rakim, Slaughterhouse, Kendrick like i keep saying

U stay trying to point out how teenage girls, females, foreigners, hillbillies and teeny boppers are majority of Eminem fan base. Like that's a diss no that is just his fan base his lane and main audience. It worked for him hence the sales and him being the most popular since 1999

Your fave rapper is Biggie Smalls his fan base is hip-hop heads and mainly males that love rap like yourself. So again when these Eminem fans constantly mention his record sales, grammy awards or whatever else. All u got to say is he made Pop while Biggie made rap music Biggie wasn't singing or using non rap beats or filling stadiums with teenage white girls

The fact Eminem makes Pop music should benefit u not make u mad at him. the guy's u like like Biggie and Nas actually sold what they did making just straight rap doing nothing but rapping and having a rap fan base

Nas would be embarrassed to have these fans. It goes against the type of MC he is, type of music he makes, type of very high level technical skill set he has, type of hardcore content he has.

But these fans are Eminem's lane he is happy with his fan base and loyal to them

My favourite albums of his that i listen to most are The Eminem Show, Recovery, The Marshall Mathers LP 2, Encore and Revival

Outside of The Real Slim Shady and My Name Is i don't listen to The Marshall Mathers LP and Slim Shady i only bought those albums because of these two songs

My fave song from each album

SSLP - My Name Is
MMLP - The Real Slim Shady
TES - Hailie's Song
Encore - Mockingbird
Relapse - Beautiful
Recovery - Not Afraid
MMLP 2 - Stronger Than I Was
Revival - Believe

For what it's worth i think black Americans, Jamaicans and black Latinos who aren't athletes or lawyers or doctors
Go die somewhere, preferably in silence.

Wow u this mad over somebody else taste and preference in music and admiring, looking up to and loving an artists music u do not feel the same about and not liking the type of music u like? this is why Eminem male hip-hop head haters who are bloggers have such a bad reputation and are stereotyped as weird

u certainly have issues. Maybe u were bullied

Great reaction. He was loving the high notes Em was doing on the hook lol

See this dude comes across as a secure and happy individual

He needs to get back on drugs. Nobody but stans and white bitches like this horse shit. Rick Rubin killed Em career with these beats.

He needs to get back on drugs. Nobody but stans and white bitches like this horse shit. Rick Rubin killed Em career with these beats.

Em was on track to kill his career long before rick gave him some beats lol. He’s lost trying to recapture glory days.

Back