Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Eminem - Revival

Yeah it's very much a culture thing. For example every British Jamaican person i know is against their people inter mixing with white or asian people as far as sex or marriage or dating period. I know British Jamaican men who despise and hate black women with a passion who date, sleep with or marry white men or non black men

In my experience Jamaicans i'm not saying all by any means are but the ones i have come across here are very homophobic and anti their women wearing weaves. They are very anti at Jamaican men giving oral sex to women even if it is their wife. A lot are really into this black Hebrew Isrealite cult now too. It's not just Eminem they dislike other white figures who are seen as icons by Western society like a Football player here called Wayne Rooney, John Cena, these Pop bands through out history like the Beatles. A lot of them are drawn to Islam as well.They got this whole bablyon conspiracy thing. I dunno man i always sensed a lot of anger, frustration and hate for society with the ones i known

Now Nigerians they are proper chill, cool, just strike me as happy, easy going. Just enjoy life no anti ness
damn you a racist nut

damn you a racist nut

How can i be racist when their is black God's? in my religion nothing i said was racist. I simply pointed out most my black friends been Nigerian or of Ghana descent i just clicked with them more than Jamaicans and other Caribbeans

We have Black Hebrew Isrealites now here in England i didn't expect them to be here but they even preach in Oxford Street now majority in this movement here are Jamaican men

106_zpsogsxtivk.gif

f1lqx82_zpsq7b3b2pz.gif

U can diss my music taste, diss me, hate on me but can never accuse me or my people of being racist when we worship a black God

So far I like Framed and Arose is cool too but as an Em fan it is sad to say this is probably my least favorite album, I guess he is getting older now so I can't expect him to drop heat forever. One more album with Dre would be great I just hope Dre heard this album and it lit a fire up under him as a music lover.

Im up giving this album another chance and its even more trash than i first thought. Lyrics over everything but jeseus christ this shit is just way off.

In fairness these type of opinions, tweets and fans don't do Eminem any favours with people on here and on the old forum who are hip-hop heads. The truth is his female fans have always been hella extra because not only do they love a certain type and style of music from him but they are also attracted to his looks and have a crush on him. Combine the two and it is the reason for his success

@Like_Water @Busta Carmichael @Lab Baby @5th Letter @CeLLar-DooR @DNB1 @Englishdude @Cain @Goldie @AP21 @Loch121 @Playmaker88 @Ironman @Race Jones

I can't stand Relapse besides Beautiful but she is spot on about the hooks on the album they were amazing and catchy

Doesn't have his best hooks though The Eminem Show, Encore, MMLP 2 do then after those albums Relapse does. As well as some of his hooks on features like Drama Setter, Welcome To D-Block, No More To Say, Welcome To Detroit, Lady

Back