Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Eminem - Revival

Goldie

You Niggas Starvin 😂
Site Owner
Is Slim Shady ready for his return?

Four years after The Marshall Mathers LP 2, Eminem will reportedly release his eighth major label solo studio album on Nov. 17, according to HITS Daily Double.

The news comes shortly after frequent collaborator Denaun Porter said that Eminem was “done” with his latest effort. The rapper-producer later walked back those comments, claiming he was simply trolling the trolls on his Instagram Live feed.

But the revelation also follows rumors about a Pink collaboration titled “Revenge” and its forthcoming music video. It was later confirmed that the song is for Pink’s new album Beautiful Trauma, which drops Friday.

Previously Allen Hughes and 2 Chainz both claimed that Eminem was working on his next album. Tity Boi would later redact his comments, saying he didn’t know what Eminem was up to.

Aside from working on his next solo LP, Slim Shady is also teaming up with longtime collaborator-mentor Dr. Dre for new music for Joseph Kahn’s Bodied, a battle rap-based film that Em is producing.

first day listen...

old niggaz been killing it wit the album game lately.....

2017 might be the got year for hip hop when it's all said n done.. niggaz droping classics

He hasn't impressed me since Relapse, but ofc Ima still check it out.

I'm just hoping Nas drops his album this year, we're going on 6 years without a new Nas album.

He hasn't impressed me since Relapse, but ofc Ima still check it out.

I'm just hoping Nas drops his album this year, we're going on 6 years without a new Nas album.
jay dropped a classic,

kdot dropped a classic

if em drop one......nas bullshitting if he don't

Nas will definitely be dropping one before Em does, shit it's been 6 years lol

This is true, but I think niggas are still playin catch up with Nas.

Nas been makin 4:44's

See. This is what I get for using the wrong forum... I posted this the other day. I think it'll be the 17th.

I’ll give it a listen

Honestly not expecting much but Em got it in him to drop something with substance AND good

Back